The Shed Thread

StrokerBoy

SM's garage Makes mine look like it needs a big clearout :(

Know what you mean, Christ mine must be the diametric opposite to SM's

DSCF4176.jpg

DSCF4178.jpg

Got another bike in mates workshop at mo AND picking up another buy on sunday!!

Anyone need a cb750f frame converted to 900 spec with logbook :rolleyes: think may need some more room ;)

I love my garage. It's only a single brick one with a pitched roof, but I make the most of it. Got lights, power, radio, workbench, heater, alarm system and storage. :)

Problem is, I keep making space so I can work on a bike but then end up buying another one instead. Last weekend I reached the limit. 9 bikes in there now. I can just about get in and reach stuff but any maintenance or working on my project involves pushing a couple outside in the rain... :lol:

KR_garage_big.jpg

Lost my house and garage last year in the divorce. Lost my bike 4 months ago, so FUCK IT. Lol...........................

Howdy folks,

Saw this post few days ago and kept forgetting to get a few snaps of my garage. The cbr 250 was a winter project couple years ago which turned out pretty good and is a hoot to ride.

Last week i thought it was time to get a bigger bike so i bought this and am loving it even though i've not been able to take it out that much due to or crappy weather. :angry:

....and before you ask yes i did put carpet down in the garage just in case i dropped any fairings etc they wouldn't get scratched lol :P

SL274981.jpg

SL274982.jpg

Edited by fezsi

This more of a workshop than a garage, but for all intents and purposes it's a garage.

I call it a shed tho :blink:

Anyway it's not sorted yet, a sort of 'work in progress'

workshop2.jpg

workshop1.jpg

Keen observers will note the unfinished toolwall! :lol:

See I'm feeling a wee bit jealous of all these proper garages, I have to make do with this puny effort which has been commandeered by my dear old dad as I no longer live with them (it's only fair I suppose :thumbsup: )

Where my bike should be:

p0810081840jc2.jpg

and where it currently resides (apologies for the poor pic i took it a minute ago):

p3108080407lk1.jpg

Guest bikertiger
Not much room to do any work on the bike in my garage.

When I'm not using it, or I need to work on it, it stays in a safe spot at the workshop :o

DSC00060.jpg

Just out of interest, what car is covered up? Looks like an American Muscle car..

And talking of the like

Where's Gray01 picture garage. I was hoping to make a smug remark about the walls being half painted ;)

Just out of interest, what car is covered up? Looks like an American Muscle car..

Thought it looked like a capri :eusa_pray:

I'm liking the shiny floor-what you use go big?

I bet it's a nightmare when it's wet, jeez, a drop of WD40 on it and you'd best have a season ticket for the local A&E :unsure:

Its all white

y211.jpg

y212-1.jpg

So that could be Guy Martins garage

1 The Toolbox :lol:

2 The Isle of Man stuff on the wall

3 The expensive machinery, that could be for testing?

4 The 'Go Big' name

But then no, coz where's the kettle!!

• 4 weeks later...

As the title says Show us your shed or garage wether it be clean and carpeted full operational workshop or cold breeze 30yr old B&Q special shared with 50 yrs worth of kids toys and that old bbq....

P1011588.jpg

P1011568.jpg

Share mine with my old man and his car

and a nice shot of the outside!!!

Yeah but a Feffin Sagaris :( WOT a Motor to share it with!!! Can I come round and polish your Dads car for him as long as I can rev the tits off it when I've finished!!! :mellow:

I don't know tbh, he's got a bit of a polish fetish himself, and it has to be perfect. Also he has an undescribeable fear of revving the engine unless its under load!

Maybe though, lol