The Shed Thread

StrokerBoy

I love my garage. It's only a single brick one with a pitched roof, but I make the most of it. Got lights, power, radio, workbench, heater, alarm system and storage. :)

Problem is, I keep making space so I can work on a bike but then end up buying another one instead. Last weekend I reached the limit. 9 bikes in there now. I can just about get in and reach stuff but any maintenance or working on my project involves pushing a couple outside in the rain... :D

KR_garage_big.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I love my garage. It's only a single brick one with a pitched roof, but I make the most of it. Got lights, power, radio, workbench, heater, alarm system and storage. :lol:

Problem is, I keep making space so I can work on a bike but then end up buying another one instead. Last weekend I reached the limit. 9 bikes in there now. I can just about get in and reach stuff but any maintenance or working on my project involves pushing a couple outside in the rain... :blink:

KR_garage_big.jpg

Mrs Scwirral would really appreciate your collection NOT! She fails to understand my objection to my Blade and project having to share a double garage with mowers, strimmer etc. I will accept anything with an engine, but there is no way any of the other gardening tat is getting in!

Just had a new garage built especially for Gray. He now has room for his bikes (+ mine), a sofa, a few bean bags and he can still swing a cat! Think I'll move him in there and charge him rent!! :blink:

I hate you all (apart from Tom). I have a garage with no lights, no power at all, lots of spiders, not much room, stuff left in there from the bloke I borrow it off (I don't want the chair or the boxes, but he won't let me bin them) and I live about 3 miles away from it too. I would love an all singing, all dancing uber-garage, heating, lighting (lots of, from selection of angles), a radio, plenty of space, the ability to sit back and chill out (I'd have the big chair then , it'd be OK), plus ideally 4 or 5 scantily clad playboy bunnies to pass me tools etc.

• Like 1

Not much room to do any work on the bike in my garage.

When I'm not using it, or I need to work on it, it stays in a safe spot at the workshop :)

DSC00060.jpg

Edited by laminator

Not much room to do any work on the bike in my garage.

When I'm not using it, or I need to work on it, it stays in a safe spot at the workshop :rolleyes:

DSC00060.jpg

Oh look, roof bicycles. for extra structural support no doubt!

My garage is actually my home as well. I bought an old auto dealership and converted the showroom to living area and the shop area is large.

0000284yz9.th.jpgthpix.gif

Thats hugemungus! whats upstairs? Got any other pics?