The Shed Thread

StrokerBoy

Sheesh folks ... It's only a mirror. It does not have any sinister purpose.

I only ever use it ...if I want to try on one of the wife's frocks .. maybe stick a finger in my bum .. and gently stroke my cock .. whilst French kissing my reflection ....

The same as most folk I suppose....

Note: some or all of this may not actually be true.

SM do u live in that garage ie eat,sleep,etc u know what i mean lol :rolleyes:

SexMachine (in a monty python style) "You lucky.....lucky..... bastard. What I wouldn't give...."

oh and that picture with the mirror, you do realise the light switch isn't in the middle of the white square?..... that would drive me mad :rolleyes:

I only ever use it ...if I want to try on one of the wife's frocks .. maybe stick a finger in my bum .. and gently stroke my cock .. whilst French kissing my reflection ....

In the quote thread you go!

oh and that picture with the mirror, you do realise the light switch isn't in the middle of the white square?..... that would drive me mad :rolleyes:

Yes ... I know ... I have issues with that fucker... and I am going to change it to one of those pull chord switches which will hang from the cieling...

This was my previous Garage ... it was always cluttered and filthy...Then at some point between then and now, OCD started to take over ............ hence the current Garage being kept clean , neat and tidy.

ellieondadsbike015yx7.jpg

ellieondadsbike013mw1.jpg

its why we have Sundays.....

Has to be sunday.....gonna be very drunk friday and 70 miles away fro the gaff.

Edit: Holy Fuck, i just clicked on the Mybannermaker yoke above in monty's post and what pops up..Lesbian fisting etc..

I'm in work ffs :rolleyes:

Edited by wesifume

Has to be sunday.....gonna be very drunk friday and 70 miles away fro the gaff.

Edit: Holy Fuck, i just clicked on the Mybannermaker yoke above in monty's post and what pops up..Lesbian fisting etc..

I'm in work ffs :pb2:

The url bit is www.mybannermaker.com/link.php?nurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.analfisting.com

How the fuck has that happened?? :rolleyes:

Edited by monty_zac

That's a nice shade of red there SM...

...is there a few rusty Fire Engines knocking about as a results of your decoration by any chance...?

[insert Whistle Smilie]

-John

Wow SM what a fantasic garage. Im so jealous!

I don't have a garage at the moment but im moving next month and the new double garage has a place to eat and sleep attached to it:D

fixed :blink:

Eurghh, that's just brought to mind the scene from Silence of the Lambs where the serial killer hides his family jewels and prances about in front of the mirror.

Not a pleasant image at all.

Nice garage though.

JB

Not much room to do any work on the bike in my garage.

When I'm not using it, or I need to work on it, it stays in a safe spot at the workshop ;)

DSC00060.jpg

Is that an Espada under the cover??

EDIT

(THENS READS REST OF THE THREAD TO FIND THE QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED AND ANSWERED YRS AGO) But pats himself on the back for being a smart arse anyway!

BTW i once restored a Jarama or an "Italian Austin Princess" as there more commonly known over here.

Edited by Tennis

ATC isn't it?

I seem to remember them being illegal to sell on, not illegal to use. Bike trader used to carry a warning IIRC.

Sure is and ATC110 of 1980 vintage. Bought for a bit of a laugh, but turned into a money pit resto! Its not actually been run (don't want to get it mucky now) ;)

trikeML1.jpg

ML

Man, I have two sheds but no actual garage.

A timber shed for housey stuff, and a purpose built Tri Metals bike shed / garage. Not quite enough room to do anything too useful in there with the bike in, but it's still better than what I had before (nothing).

I swore when I moved house last that I HAD to have a proper garage. I nearly built one in my drive, but I caved and got the shed instead as the house was perfect in every other way and I couldn't pass it up becuase it didn't have the garage.

I will whip my shed into shape very soon. Paint the walls etc. to make it brighter and get some of those stick on light things.

A perfect garage remains my dream!

Inspired by this thread I decided to hunt down the cordless / battery powered light thing I mentioned above.

A scour of the net and a conversation with a few folk at work tells me I possibly imagined the whole thing.

What I'm after is a simple cordless battery powered light bulb with a pull chord on it. I saw an advert for them on tv and set out on a mission to get them. For the life of me I can't seem to find them (tried my local B&Q and all that the other day as well). My loving fiancee bought me a few of the stick on LED things and they were useless (bless her for trying though!). Firstly they didn't stick, secondly they didn't light anything up...

Does anyone know where I can get these lights? Or am I crazy and imagining the whole thing?

Inspired by this thread I decided to hunt down the cordless / battery powered light thing I mentioned above.

A scour of the net and a conversation with a few folk at work tells me I possibly imagined the whole thing.

What I'm after is a simple cordless battery powered light bulb with a pull chord on it. I saw an advert for them on tv and set out on a mission to get them. For the life of me I can't seem to find them (tried my local B&Q and all that the other day as well). My loving fiancee bought me a few of the stick on LED things and they were useless (bless her for trying though!). Firstly they didn't stick, secondly they didn't light anything up...

Does anyone know where I can get these lights? Or am I crazy and imagining the whole thing?

The description rings a bell, but I can't think where you'd get them from - if they were on TV, would they be one of those "JML" things?

Alternatively, have you not considered screwing a pushbike front light holder to the ceiling/wall or an old bike front light with croc clips to a 12v battery on the floor?

Dave

My plans for this Sunday are some serious garage renovations. The current set up is a decent sized wooden garage with power and lighting, i'll be adding insulation and lining with plywood so it'll be nice and warm for working on the bike during the winter months. Then i'll be installing the beer fridge and tv B)