The Shed Thread

StrokerBoy

I think there are 4 push bikes up there at present :)

No room to work or even clean the bike in the garage. (I don't have another brighter photo)

garage-dark.jpg

Is that a Miura behind the bim?????? :(:huh::o

You see, some of these garages here, as nice and neat as they are, are still a fucking disgrace in my eyes. Fine, i've no issue with having a flymo and a tumbledryer in there, co-existance is a beautiful thing, but it's not just a place to park your bike is it? A garage is a space where a biker can lie down, look at his/her shock linkage, rebuild the calipers, thing about how to get that USD fork swap sorted out. It's surely much much more than a place to park it, a bit of canvas in a car park would do that. These places with lights, with heat and a nice painted concrete floor, they're not bike parks, they're garages, live in them, love them and use them to their fullest, then worry about how you're going to tell the Mrs that there's an oil slick by her zanussi!

Is that a Miura behind the bim?????? :(:huh::o

I wish it was :). It's a Urraco P250S. It's got carb probs at the mo :(

I like Italian styling, but not reliability. lol

edit - good call VeeTeeArr

Edited by laminator

I wish it was :( . It's a Urraco P250S. It's got carb probs at the mo :huh:

I like Italian styling, but not reliability. lol

edit - good call VeeTeeArr

Even from that angle it didn't look beautiful enough to be a Miura

edit- no offense to the Urraco if she heard me

Edited by VeeTeeArr

Even from that angle it didn't look beautiful enough to be a Miura

edit- no offense to the Urraco if she heard me

lol. I've said worse things to her. (Does anyone else talk to their cars/bikes? maybe it's my mentalist side)

But can you identify the car under the cover in the workshop?

lol. I've said worse things to her. (Does anyone else talk to their cars/bikes? maybe it's my mentalist side)

But can you identify the car under the cover in the workshop?

Espada?

Espada?

Are you some kind of car guru or something? :) Correct. It needs a lot of work to make it road worthy.

54duck - great place 10/10

Are you some kind of car guru or something? :D Correct. It needs a lot of work to make it road worthy.

54duck - great place 10/10

Not really. I just like early Lambo's, upto the first Countach (they went a bit shit looking when they started bolting wings on the back.)

Is the lathe a Colchester Student? :):)

edit - oh, and nice Bimota too

Edited by VeeTeeArr

I got the Urraco, but I was undecided as to whether the one under the covers was an Espada, an Iso Grifo or an Alfa Montreal.

Heres an old snap of mine. Note the similar lack of light and power suffered by Mr Lorenzo.

lookslikeabike1ei4.jpg

Now the ZXR is finished and the missus' has taken her CBR away there's a racebike and tons of spares in there with the Kwak.

My Lotus is stored at the Mahoosive workshop at my folks place out in the stix. (not for long though, the Lotus is for sale to fund the racing, and Mum had to put the house up for sale as dad is too ill to get around the cottage any more)

CIMG0758.jpg

CIMG0786.jpg

CIMG0840.jpg

Part of my garage and the A10 in one of it's stripdowns. The garage still needs to be tidied out but at least I can now get around in there!!

gsxgarage020mo8.jpg

gsxgarage036ig3.jpg

gsxgarage040ud5.jpg

gsxgarage035hm9.jpg

gsxgarage039ck5.jpg

gsxgarage041wi3.jpg

gsxgarage048hn7.jpg

gsxgarage045ei7.jpg

Edited by SexMachine

You see, i had the rant about garages being too pristine and then SM comes out and and not so much pisses on my bonfire, but empties a weeks worth of portaloo's on the top. He's managed a perfect balance of the business end, spanners and what not, with the niceties of it all, a little carpet and pictures. I'd like to see him in there tackling some headstock bearings though, it looks a little bit too tidy, if you know what i mean...

. I'd like to see him in there tackling some headstock bearings though, it looks a little bit too tidy, if you know what i mean...

oh I do ... I just put cardboard down on the floor (ocd) and try to keep everything as tidy as possible as I go along. If I am doing anything that involves oil or brake fluid ... I stick old towels down. I clean all tools and put everything back in its rightful place at the end of any task . I do everything in there ...forks seals, head bearings,general servicing,cleaning, ...the lot.....and the only reason there is not a project being built in there just now ... is that I'm skint.

So it may look a bit "unused" but I can assure you ...it gets well used. I would just like to add that it is a place for bikes only. Not one lawn mower,kids bike, tumble dryer or any other piece of family junk that would normally find its home in a domestic garage.

I sometimes just go in there and sit down ... put some music on .. open a beer... and chill out in the company of my bike. Just looking at it ...and spending time with it.

edit: added piccy showing "Dirty work" being done

stand005pb9.jpg

Edited by SexMachine

You know what they say about men being that tidy  ;)

Fuck me. They should do an article on that in the mag.

Right, my new project over the winter is to get my bloody garage sorted ;)

I sometimes just go in there and sit down ... put some music on .. open a beer... and chill out in the company of my bike. Just looking at it ...and spending time with it.

hey SM, this is a family show!! ;)

Thread drift time....

So are you the real .Lucy and, therefore, the real lucy (who is also registered and has also posted here[1] ) or just someone using a well known name from the old forum?

Dave

[1] Assuming that 'lucy' is the real lucy, of course

Heres my cramped space(lucky enough to have a garage tho) but does have lights and power, ZX7R under the cover, super tenere ready for winter fun and instructing and me mates moped that was due to be collected 3 months ago ;)

Side door

Garage1.jpg

Main door

G2.jpg

just need a shed now to get the garden stuff moved into that :lol:

Edited by kwakbiker

Holy Balls Sm!

Thats a fucking haven....

bit weird having a pooter out there though...we all know what you are doing..in your full length mirror. :huh:

I am curious to know the function of the full length mirror.

Sheesh folks ... It's only a mirror. It does not have any sinister purpose.

I only ever use it ...if I want to try on one of the wife's frocks .. maybe stick a finger in my bum .. and gently stroke my cock .. whilst French kissing my reflection ....

The same as most folk I suppose....

Note: some or all of this may not actually be true.

I love me garage. . . :huh:

garage-1.jpg

Can't believe let her have a whole freezer in there! - must be getting soft :D

ML

Is that a Tri-Z 250 you have in there?!? ;)

Weren't those things banned a few years ago? My cousin used to roll his over at least once a weekened. Properly lethal :D