Much Noise, Many Turbo, Wow.

trident_special

Edited by Superdunc
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Superdunc said:

I was only chatting to a friend about Fiat 126's and Renault 5 turbo 2's an hour ago. 

• 2 weeks later...

Met one of my wifes clients the other night, big into the rally scene here in Ireland

His brother in law has (apparently) ex works group b Audi Quattro, Lancia Intergrale , Stratos, Peugeot 205 , all in race liveries , whose I don't know, also  Fiat mira fiori and more things.

I will of course, try to get photographic evidence of all in due course.

Edited by wesifume
  • Like 3

@theo if you'd have pressed enter after your youtube link, it would've embedded and you wouldn't look like a technophobe spaz.

• Like 1

The nutjob in the 126 had me looking at his other videos, turns out there's loads of nutjobs in 126s in Poland, and they do handbrake turns much better than Honda Civics...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

The nutjob in the 126 had me looking at his other videos, turns out there's loads of nutjobs in 126s in Poland, and they do handbrake turns much better than Honda Civics...

A mate of mine had a shelled pea, it was shit at handbrake turns especially in the snow... it had a bodge job of an Uno turbo engine in the back it (i swear it either wasn't in straight or it came out of a bent one) 

58 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

@theo if you'd have pressed enter after your youtube link, it would've embedded and you wouldn't look like a technophobe spaz.

I am not some 'technophobe spaz' more a common or garden fuckwit and you'd do well to remember that. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Basil said:

A mate of mine had a shelled pea, it was shit at handbrake turns especially in the snow... it had a bodge job of an Uno turbo engine in the back it (i swear it either wasn't in straight or it came out of a bent one) 

Guy i know built a couple of X/19's with Uno Turbo engines in, he even put one of the 1500cc X/19 lumps in a Yugo for shits and giggles...

:D

On 4/1/2016 at 8:19 PM, jon.bda said:

Guy i know built a couple of X/19's with Uno Turbo engines in, he even put one of the 1500cc X/19 lumps in a Yugo for shits and giggles...

:D

The X1/9 is one of the preferred weapons in hillclimbing over here, the Group 5 ones with ITBs and the full Dallara mentalist bodywork do a passing impression of a formula car, epic little things.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, trident_special said:

The X1/9 is one of the preferred weapons in hillclimbing over here, the Group 5 ones with ITBs and the full Dallara mentalist bodywork do a passing impression of a formula car, epic little things.

POIDH

On 7 January 2016 at 0:13 PM, trident_special said:

Videos are hard to come by, but they do look cool.

8040047269_f609df3b79_c.jpg

Not sure about the orange roof scoop if i'm honest :eusa_think:

• Like 2

On 1/7/2016 at 0:13 PM, trident_special said:

Videos are hard to come by, but they do look cool.

8040047269_f609df3b79_c.jpg

Dallara X-19?

Nearly bought an X-19 (instead of an MR-2) many years ago.

One of the first cars I ever saw and went, 'want that one'

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2016 at 0:17 PM, trident_special said:

Open diff, a dog box and a firm belief in NEVER FUCKING LIFTING.

That is fucking amazing.

• Like 2

Sean Mills latest Hayabusa build.

It did a few 800+hp pulls then went 904hp.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...