How To Post Pictures

Monkey

• 2 weeks later...

10136779315_853413f1da_o.jpg

try 2

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

11312191295_7ed2ac899b_b.jpg

so why has it come up as this ..... Heds i followed your instructions... got lovely pics of my new bike to show off..!!!

Edited by markw

fucking frustrating more like... how difficult can it be to upload a few pics

Give me the URL to your image, the whole shebang "www.blahblahblah ...right up to .jpg"

well thats fucking weird, it worked... and i put it in my post earlier as well..... wooohooo

it took me all night unless Heds did it...!!!

it sure is.. 131 bhp and black as fuck.. i'll put them up in my ' today post '

cheers Heds... you the man

Nuffink to do with me, I'm not a mod, so can't tamper with other folks posts. I can only think you must have only put in the last bit of the address of the image instead of the full address.

Anywho, it worked, although not sure if you want to tell the world what your full name is every time you post up a piccie? :eusa_think:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

charge to join sound good to me 5 or 10 quid a year should cover it? Will I be stoned to death for the suggestion?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the Flickr software been changed? I posted some images on here a couple of days ago by this method;

Click on picture in photostream

Right click on picture

Pick the required size

Right click again and select "copy image URL" (or words to that effect)

Today I can't get Flickr to let me do the same thing. If I try to copy and paste the "share HTML" or "embed" options I get the error "You are not allowed to use that image on this community" on PBMF. I thought it might be because it's a scanned image, not a digital photo, but that's not it.

I did allow Flickr to share images on Facebook, maybe I have caused a cock up doing this?

My Flickr stream is here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23200621@N07/

Alternatively, if someone can tell me how to post images from Facebook to PBMF I'll use that method instead, forever cluttering up cyberspace with old pictures of motorbikes :biggrinvk4:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would love to post photos but haven't got an imageshack or flickr account. Is is possible just to post photos from Photobucket (which I have mastered) Imageshack seems to want to charge me $3-99?

Mark.