An introduction

JustPhil

10 minutes ago, B1257 said:

Yeah it's a good old steed that more or less knows its way up to JO'G blindfolded now.

methinks y'all should name it John Steed

Picked the bike up from Spike Monday evening. Didn't want to risk dropping it unloading in the dark, so we snuggled up in the van together. (I'm currently "between homes"/ "domestically challenged" so living the now highly trendy van life.)

It didn't snore, fart or nick the duvet. Ideal bedfellow really. Not a great cuddler but I persevered.

Now safely in the workshop, will start ordering the few parts needed shortly.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I made a start working on the gpz last weekend, EvilSpike (P.O.) suggested I start a thread on the forum detailing the work as people may be interested. It will be handy for me to get advice also, I suspect I will need plenty.

where's best to start the thread? not really applicable to LDU 24 as I wont be taking part, though I hope to get me and possibly the bike involved in some way.

Or in the projects forum? its not what I'd call a "special" but the term has been applied to me a few times.....

• Like 1

20240226_140335

just having a go at uploading a photo from flikr, so i can do it if i start a thread on the gpz.

as you can see it is entirely inappropiate that I am on a foron based on performance bikes.... this was my first project.....

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JustPhil said:

I made a start working on the gpz last weekend, EvilSpike (P.O.) suggested I start a thread on the forum detailing the work as people may be interested. It will be handy for me to get advice also, I suspect I will need plenty.

where's best to start the thread? not really applicable to LDU 24 as I wont be taking part, though I hope to get me and possibly the bike involved in some way.

Or in the projects forum? its not what I'd call a "special" but the term has been applied to me a few times.....

Definitely the projects section. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blow_away said:

Welcome aboard

I  have to ask, are you "just" Phil because you enforce legal actions, or because you are unique?

Neither really,  that's all I am really,  just Phil.

Although, never forget you are unique, same as everyone else.

3 hours ago, JustPhil said:

Neither really,  that's all I am really,  just Phil.

Although, never forget you are unique, same as everyone else.

• Like 1