Fast Bikes Magazine subscription

johnnymack63

21 hours ago, Novarally said:

I could have sworn in my local Sainsbury's today they had Fast Bikes and Practical Sportsbikes available together in one bag at a reduced price.

My mistake.

Checked today and it was 'Ride' and 'Practical Sportsbikes'.

Doh.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 8/19/2022 at 5:11 PM, johnnymack63 said:

I’m told it’s still very much active coz I asked a couple of weeks ago. It says at the bottom of the page valid until 31 dec 2022, whereupon I’ll just get them to extend it again.

https://www.classicmagazines.co.uk/promotion/fb186/source/fb186?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=advert&utm_term=fb-third-party-forum&utm_campaign=third-party-advert

Any news on this? 

The link still shows as "expires 31 Dec 22". 

2 hours ago, nampus said:

Any news on this? 

The link still shows as "expires 31 Dec 22". 

Just had a look. I think it’s just that bit of text that needs removing.

Everything seems to work ok if you just ignore the bit that says it’s expired.

• Thanks 1

Can I use that link to renew my subscription?  Getting the please resubscribe emails from Mortons but want to ensure my subscription renewal benefits the forum. 

1 hour ago, trumpetman21 said:

Can I use that link to renew my subscription?  Getting the please resubscribe emails from Mortons but want to ensure my subscription renewal benefits the forum. 

I guess so.

Don’t see why not. Just ignore the reminders and set up a new one.

Thanks by the way !

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Ignored the reminders and just re-subscribed using the link.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, jollygiant said:

Risky business taking a sub out for printed bike mag these days. 

Agreed. Lost out a few years ago when I subscribed to one of the dirt bike mags.

As I`m old I like a real paper magazine, so subscribing hopefully does my tiny little bit to try and keep a printed magazine alive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DougW said:

Agreed. Lost out a few years ago when I subscribed to one of the dirt bike mags.

As I`m old I like a real paper magazine, so subscribing hopefully does my tiny little bit to try and keep a printed magazine alive.

#metoo when PB went had 10 months of utter shite flopping though my door every month, vowed never to subscribe to anything again.

So now I just buy FB from a newsagent which is about 3 or 4 times a year.

The biking press only seem interested in new bikes or bikes that people have spent 40k+ bits ,on not ones that people have properly built and made themselves. Which I suppose pulls the punters in and if you can afford it, go for it, you cant take it with you!

This coming from a person who just spent 6.5k on a push bike and then another £230 on chain and sprockets to make it go quicker🤣:pokeit:🤣

• 4 months later...