Can someone recommend me a decent C-Spanner?

Gobert23

I need to make a few adjustments on the bike (if nothing else, I'll make sure the adjusters are free moving and clean), but need to get my hands on some decent C spanners.

Now, short of ordering the specific tools from Ducati and Ohlins (Oh, how that'd hurt the pockets), is there a decent set (or adjustable) C spanner that you'd recommend?

Nope... a screwdriver and a hammer WILL NOT be getting used. :lol:

Ta muchlies

G

Got myself some of these little beauties about 6 months back, well worth it, and they'll fit just about anything between them. I can't remeber which I bought, but I just measured the shock and my headstock nut and went from there.

Got myself some of these little beauties about 6 months back, well worth it, and they'll fit just about anything between them. I can't remeber which I bought, but I just measured the shock and my headstock nut and went from there.

erm, yer link's not working? :tacheemoticonwh7:

The Ohlins one isn't expensive. I got one from Harris for about 6 or 7 quid delivered. It's that bit longer too, which is essential if you've got a bastard to get at shock like the one on my blade.

Check out the Harris website here: Harris/Ohlins C-spanners

Here, try this, or failing that, go to hand tools, then wrenches, then hook and pin, then the last page.

Sweet :tacheemoticonwh7:

Cheers folks... I can now picture a fine selection of tools dropping into the post as I type.

G

Archived