Caliper Spacers

Timbo S2

Anyone know where I can get some stainless calpier spacers (10mm?) and the longer bolts required to enable me to fit GSXR 600 K5 forks and calipers to 320mm discs? I also need 2.5mm spacers for my brake discs, but I think i can get these from stagonset.co.uk...

Thanks

Longer bolts could come from probolt

I think Harris would do you the spacers or you could buy some stainless bar and make your own. Why stainless and not ally?

<pounce>

I'll sell you the bolts if you like. Stainless, ti, even race spec pre-drilled.

Can you supply bolts for other applications?

<pounce>

I'll sell you the bolts if you like. Stainless, ti, even race spec pre-drilled.

Go on, how much for stainless, pre-drilled for lockwire?

Can you supply bolts for other applications?

Anything you need. Alloy, stainless or ti.

Go on, how much for stainless, pre-drilled for lockwire?

Righto, standard fitment is M10 x 60mm taper socket cap. Four M10 x 70 stainless race spec bolts = £18.72 to you sir.

thanks Tootall, bolts arrived wednesday.

Now anyone got any ideas where I can get 10mm spacers? Can buy a kit containing them and some bolts for £35, whcih seems a bit steep...

thanks Tootall, bolts arrived wednesday.

Now anyone got any ideas where I can get 10mm spacers? Can buy a kit containing them and some bolts for £35, whcih seems a bit steep...

Nicely.

Go to any engineers in any town and offer a six pack of beer in echange for four spacers. It'd take about 30 seconds to turn those on a capstan drill, and most machine shops will have a suitable off cut of stainless or alloy.

Agreed, though i'm time is something I struggle with at the moment. I even work for a steel fabricator, and havn't the time to see if anyone on the shop floor could whip me something up if I provide some stainless / alu...

Just wondering if there was anyone on 't web selling something...

Archived