POWER COMMANDER (PC) SERIAL NUMBERS

charlie R

Can any one help I'm trying to buy a power commander (used) for my gsxr1000 k1. On the dynojet web site it states that ser no is 308-411, but on an ad on ebay it stated that 307-411, 307-410, 308-411 and 309-411 are all the same i.e. 600/750/1000. Is this true all help gratefully received, cheers. If you got one going at a reasonable price why not give me shout and see if we can come to a deal.

Are all powercommanders effectively the same? Is it just the wiring that is different, and obviously the base map (which i would assume could be changed)?

Well, if the wiring is diferent (different plugs and different quantity of plugs) then that pretty much makes them all different, doesnt it? :icon_salut:

duuuuuur I see what you mean, but i meant are the units themsleves the same, just with different plugs to be able to plug into each different bike, meaning if you could pick on up dirt cheap, change the connectors over so they matched whatever bike you wanted would it still work with the correct map?

Archived