VOSA website (UK) - Factory recall data

Gobert23

I'm not sure if you'll find this link useful, but I've just used it to confirm all the recall work requried on my Duc'.

Dead simple to use (for a change)...

Link --> VOSA - Vehicle Recall Information

G :lol:

PS. Yes, if there's nothing listed for your bike, then there hasn't been an official recall.

Updated - Must give credit to the nice folk at the Ducati Sporting Club (DSC) for this one.

No news is good news in this case!

Coolio. Looks like it does work like that. Just check the recall that was done to the ZZR on swingarm, and it's listed.

Scary stuff! Luckily, it's been done :lol:

Brilliant, especially if you ride an import. I got my FZ1 new last year from DK in Stoke and saved a shedload of money. The warranty through those guys has proven to be OK but you don't get to hear about any recalls from Yamaha UK. A quick check here once in a while solves that problem.

Nice. :lol:

Triumph have been pretty good as well. They've got a search function built into their website, where you can search by your VIN.

• 2 weeks later...

Very interesting. Have a mild coolant leak on my R1 1998 and can't see anything obvious. Seems it may just be that the clamps aren't tight enough. That'll be a job for Sunday.

Can you contact Yamaha motor to see if a recall has been carried out on your bike?

• 3 weeks later...

Having the same thing with my '06 Blade. All the fucking hoses were loose. The clamps and hoses are shit and the coolant seems to seeping through the hose itself with little drops coming out of the end of it.

Honda build quality has gone downhill since the old Foxeye.

• 7 months later...

Interestingly enough,while browsing on the VOSA site,Aprilla have recalled the RSV4 for possible engine failure.

I thought the conrod problems only affected pre-production bikes,or is this another problem?

• johnnymack63 unpinned this topic

Archived