Honda SP1 brake discs

andysp1

I feel I have to come here cap in hand.

A couple of months ago i was asking about wavy discs off ebay. The cheap ones from hong kong. You all told me not to buy them and to get some genuine ones.I never listened and went a head and bought a pair.They arrived and guess what?They were warped.Got another pair sent out and guess what??Yes,they were warped as well .Got a pair of genuine honda ones and guess what? They are perfect!!!Plus a set of Maxxis super stick tyres and im now happy.

The morale of this,is that you should always listen to the people that know best. SORRY FOLKS!!

:thumbsup:

It takes the bigger man to own up for his mistakes, you could have kept quiet and we'd have been none the wiser

fair play dude, :D

glad you got your brake sorted in the end... :eusa_whistle: .

I think 'buy cheap, buy twice' is the moral of the story here. It's good to know for the future though and will perhaps warn people off a bit too.

It takes the bigger man to own up for his mistakes, you could have kept quiet and we'd have been none the wiser

fair play dude, :eusa_dance:

glad you got your brake sorted in the end... :rolleyes: .

what he said.

It not only lets us know how you got on, but gives us a product rating as well. Thanks for letting us know. Although many of us would have been wary about buying brake discs from Honkers, now we KNOW to avoid them like the plague.

cheers.

I feel I have to come here cap in hand.

A couple of months ago i was asking about wavy discs off ebay. The cheap ones from hong kong. You all told me not to buy them and to get some genuine ones.I never listened and went a head and bought a pair.They arrived and guess what?They were warped.Got another pair sent out and guess what??Yes,they were warped as well .Got a pair of genuine honda ones and guess what? They are perfect!!!Plus a set of Maxxis super stick tyres and im now happy.

The morale of this,is that you should always listen to the people that know best. SORRY FOLKS!!

:thumbsup:

now go and stand in the corner

Archived