Powdercoating Wheels recomendation in Central Scotland

alext

I need my ZRX wheels done - anyone got a good recomendation for somewhere to get them done? - preferably around Edinbry.

Want somewhere that knows about bike wheels so remembers to mask off disk-mounts and the like (been stung by that before...)

Ta

Alex.

It might be worth speaking to somewhere, see if you can mask them off yourself.

6 hours ago, alext said:

I need my ZRX wheels done - anyone got a good recomendation for somewhere to get them done? - preferably around Edinbry.

Want somewhere that knows about bike wheels so remembers to mask off disk-mounts and the like (been stung by that before...)

Ta

Alex.

Hi Alex,

There was a time when I could’ve done them for you 🙈 but sadly, I’ve had kit…

Recommendarions (from my own experiences) are Dipping Fantastic (near Abbey Hill, Embra) or Dalgety Bay Powder Coaters (not far from me*)

*I’ve been having a good chat with the people there, and pretty happy with how they do things. If you wanted ‘em done, I’d be happy to introduce or drop / pick up wheels for you 👍

G

7 hours ago, alext said:

Ta

Alex.

Hendersons, top of Portobello Rd, take all my stuff to them and they do loads of bike stuff, just run it all past Lindsay and he'll get them done right. Avoid the place at Loanhead, they are useless.  

• Like 1

Ta for these options - Dalgety Bay is easiest for me - will give them a call on my return from the US.

• Like 1