Power Commanders (PCV) Switchable Maps or Autotune

Gobert23

I think I’m starting to show my age, when I’ve rarely been involved with Power Commanders (or any other fuelling modules)*

Any-whoo

Does anyone know all the options with the Power Commander V (five) setup and add-ons?

Ideally, something that has a switchable map (bar mounted switch?), with a ‘full power’ and ‘economy’ modes 🤨

The only option that I can see (from a brief scout around the Dynojet USA website) are options to add-on a. quick shifter and b. ‘Auto-tune’ modules 😱 I’m assuming the auto-tune must use lambda sensor(s), as well and piggybacking into the PCV.

G

*Bit different from a jetting kit or swapping a EPROM chip 🧐

Switchable maps with a power commander can be done, I don’t know how but I’ve read articles where bikes have had it done, it’s probably worth talking to bsd.

• Like 1

You can get a bar mounted map switch for the PCV, to switch between two selected maps Can't get a new PCV anymore, it's now PC6.

Autotune is just a piggyback module and does require a lambda.

You can also use the quickshifter and plug direct into the power commander

• Like 1

The Dynojet PCV switch isn't cheap at £58.84

Here's a new one for £45.00 or best offer on evilbay; https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115146298045?var=0&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338749367&toolid=20006&customid=GB_1_115146298045.143933368458~1871297633025-g_CjwKCAiAloavBhBOEiwAbtAJO4hmzRn8VoOyV2ecZCioXnYfjaFdbq7MkaFmKr9mYqtZXW9uoQFnYBoCFvsQAvD_BwE

https://dynojet.co.uk/power-commander-v-map-switch.html

Designed for use with our Power Commander V fuel tuner, the PCV Map Switch gives you more control over how you ride. If you’re looking for an easy way to switch between two different maps, this is the solution.

Connecting the optional Map Selection Switch allows the rider to switch between two different maps on the fly and instantly change maps within the Power Commander.

This could be used to switch between a fuel economy map for long rides and a full performance map, or to switch maps for different exhaust set ups and can be used to set up a pit-lane limiter.

pcvmapswitchfitted.jpg