M&P motorcycles

GSXR814

Word on the street is 'Completely Motorcycles' have bought em out lock, stock and barrel. 

Can anybody confirm or deny? 

Bloody monopolies commission ought to be looking into C M, it's getting a bit ridiculous. 

Never realised M&P were still going? Was Busters part of this too or were they in the same town?
Shame when indies get mopped up but kinda makes sense to buy parts suppliers when it will expand the rest of the bikes and kit selling operation 🤔

Edited by srad34

I'm about to raise a dispute on Ebay due to a no-show on a service kit I ordered.  No response to messages, nothing - if they've been bought out then maybe they've just shut up shop but would be nice if they took their ebay shop down too...

UPDATE: DO NOT buy anything from the M&P ebay shop.  Whatever is going on, they clearly aren't bothered about fulfilling orders, responding to messages or paying refunds.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2024 at 11:45 AM, flange said:

UPDATE: DO NOT buy anything from the M&P ebay shop.  Whatever is going on, they clearly aren't bothered about fulfilling orders, responding to messages or paying refunds.  

Bought a cheap as chips lithium battery from them . all ok

Just bought another one as it seemed good value .

life is full..

Edited by cuban pete
  • Like 1

Shame. M&P used to be fine. Haven't bought from them for a while if I'm honest

• 1 month later...

Once upon a different life I used to work at MandP Coventry as a student and lesser paid wage slave.

It was, and they were really quite good. This was backnin the day of the M being a man alled Mark. Al9ngside him were a bunch of Swansea based loons and freaks... sorry, loyal, intelligent, conscientious friends and staff who solved all sorts of hiccups that are generated when sales happen accross multiple sites for a productvthat has numerous detail differences.

As an example. We used to have a sheet taped to the wall for catalogue mistakes. Should an enquiry reveal mistakes or ambiguity the sheet would get a note. The notes went to a real persom. That person spoke to other people. A real person would say thank you.  You felt appreciated. After Action Leisure took over we were admonished as updating the catalogue wasnt our job. Before hiccups could be sent to a person and a suspect or defective item wentvto a sensible person authorised to enact a solution. Afterward.... the defective item went backninto stock. To then be sent back to an increasingly irate customer, who would send it back to.... steadily everyone who could leave did. 

People make the place. If you dont respect the customer, or at least most of them, there are some odd folks about, dont expect them to retrurn. Dont treat the emotive and fickle niche world like volume selling a necessity. It doesnt work.

I still have several friends from my time behind the counter in Cov.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Action leisures ineptitude did have its upside.

Stick take. There was a period where lots of Swansea good people had left. But we still had good stock.

No one knew enough at the warehouse to identify items and put like with like.

So we got containers of 'mystery' items. Some of us knew what was what.... I bought everything I could carry. For buttons. Twice. Ebay was a wonderful place back then 🙂