popped into my local dyno place and saw

porter_jamie

ns400, rd400, suzuki 250 pre x7 (cant remember the model) kmx200 and probably another one.

he wants 6.5 for the ns400

i managed to escape without buying anything

• Like 3

I borrowed a KMX200 from a mate for a couple of months after my bike was nicked. Rode it to Cadwell from Southampton for one of the frenzies. Knobblies weren't great and I dropped it at the hairpin. 

Great bike. Even tried a bit of green laning on it. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ringding said:

I borrowed a KMX200 from a mate for a couple of months after my bike was nicked. Rode it to Cadwell from Southampton for one of the frenzies. Knobblies weren't great and I dropped it at the hairpin. 

Great bike. Even tried a bit of green laning on it. 

Had 2 derestricted KMX 125s then a KMX200 in red/black. Absolutely loved each of them. It’s why I still like big bikes with off road inspired seating positions and DNA. 

• Like 4

I started out on Motocross bikes, and my first roadbike was a KMX that was liberated of its 12HP shackles.

Passed my test on it too, with a bald back tyre and the tax disc from a mate’s car on it 😂

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Tom Mac said:

what no pics? :pokeit:

I used to quite like the KMX200 but ended up with a 350LC instead and never really recovered.

@Pussyhorse didn't you have KMX200?

I used to have a full power 125. It was fucking awesome. I'd still quite like a 200, but when I have a rummage on ebay they go for silly money.

• Like 2

I used to go to my local bike shop and dribble over an MTX200. Earlier and less worthy than a KMX200, but something about it just looked just right. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Pussyhorse said:

I used to have a full power 125. It was fucking awesome. I'd still quite like a 200, but when I have a rummage on ebay they go for silly money.

I had a moochy look a good few years back, but they seemed pricey then. Hate to think what they are now. I'm not going to torture myself by having a look!

15 minutes ago, Jenny Pryde said:

I used to go to my local bike shop and dribble over an MTX200. Earlier and less worthy than a KMX200, but something about it just looked just right. 

When I was a yoof I lusted after an MTX 125. That was until the KMX came out. The KMX made the MTX look a bit dated overnight IMO.

• Like 1

I really wanted a kmx200 as a yoot. I managed to leave without buying anything as I'd only just accidentally got the gasgas the day before lol.  The ns400 looked ok and he wanted 6.5 for it. Probably worth that or more. He's also got a mint yellow rd400. 

• Like 1

They fucked up the look of the later KMXs when they added a pointless second air scoop onto the right hand side of the tank. Also later decals were horrible. The earlier simple three striped tank looked great.