allen's performance

riversbikes

Can anyone comment on the service of Allen's performance?  I ordered an obscure part (a float bowl for an FCR carb for my Ducati Project) from their website.  Paid for it via paypal, and 3 weeks later, no contact -- no confirmation of order, no shipping notice, no "it's on backorder, it'll be a few weeks, etc".  I've emailed them a few times, and have reached out via paypal, and nothing.  I'm in Canada, so I was wondering if anyone on here knows anything, like they've stopped trading or this is typical for them...

When the old man was still alive it was great he had a huge amount of knowledge. Haven't bought anything for a long time but last time I did was all ok. Could try calling them?

I've not used them in a good few years but always found they were more responsive to phone calls than anything else.  

Maybe a bit of a pain with your time difference, but worth a go if you can. 

• Like 1

I think they've gone down hill quite a bit recently. Change of ownership?

They don't keep as much in stock now, and don't order stuff in untill they have enough orders to place one large order with their suppliers.

Try FrankMX in Holland for FCR parts.