Article about 22 LDU in Classic Motorcycle Mechanics June issue.

toosmooth

Pretty sure most if not all of you know this already, but decent-sized article I wrote about doing the 22 LDU on my CBR600 is in CMM this month. 

I do have screen grabs, but not quite ready to publish those here whilst it's still on the shelves - maybe in a couple of months.

🙂

• Like 8

Thank you for the mention; Bertie phoned me to ask my surname for the article so I knew it was coming.

A great write up too, well done but Marco is very upset that you turned down his advances 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EvilSpike said:

First Dario, now Marco.

What is it with you and Italian sounding men @toosmooth? Are you just a heart breaker and a life potat-ah?

I know which I’d pick as a life partner out of those two…

12 hours ago, Sideshow Pob said:

Thank you for the mention; Bertie phoned me to ask my surname for the article so I knew it was coming.

A great write up too, well done but Marco is very upset that you turned down his advances 😉

Are you my pitstop 3 saviour? And is Marco yours?!

Yes indeed. Well Marco is my black lab and is making his way to being world famous and I was throwing spanners around at pit stop 3.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2023 at 10:54 PM, Sideshow Pob said:

Yes indeed. Well Marco is my black lab and is making his way to being world famous and I was throwing spanners around at pit stop 3.

Amazing! Between you and your dog you just about turned my day around. And as you will now know, you were right, the CBR did make it!

Allow me to thank you once more, it will always be one of the most amazing days I've ever had on a motorcycle - and there's a fair bit of competition for that title!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Ill have to pick up a copy, on the same subject can anyone remind me what other magazine had an article about last years ride? I know it was a few months ago but I couldn`t find the magazine local to me at the time.