Trevor Pope Motorcycles

gurninman

I've been doing odd bits on my SMT990, and Trevor Pope has had everything in stock. It's not far away in Gosport, and they really know their stuff. They do a lot of MX business, but have a massive range of spares in stock for all things KTM.  I used to use Fowlers for other bikes, but they have less stock than the little shop near Pompey.

I have three KTM MX bikes. Trevor Pope Motorcycles has a constant place on my bank statement; and its getting to the point where a deducable on my pay slip would be a simplier option.

But always good, fast service. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gurninman said:

I've been doing odd bits on my SMT990, and Trevor Pope has had everything in stock. It's not far away in Gosport, and they really know their stuff. They do a lot of MX business, but have a massive range of spares in stock for all things KTM.  I used to use Fowlers for other bikes, but they have less stock than the little shop near Pompey.

What have you done to yours? Curious as I got one as well.

Just replacing bits at the moment ( exhaust gaskets, manky bolts etc.), got it last year but buggered my back so couldn't ride it much. It's all standard apart from Oberon clutch slave. Looking for some exhausts, maybe a filter and try a few maps.

Pretty much the same with mine. It's also got an oberon slave cylinder. I've cored and sleeved the standard silencers. Came out well. It's also got a somewhat 'loud' sticker kit now. 

Might investigate options for a slipper clutch.