Back of legend, Ghostrider.

agressor

TBH its all a bit yawnful now, 3/10. Seen it a million times now and thats all on dual cabbage ways, so just lucky he did't splat himself.

I'd like to see him do it on the B1108 from Watton to Norwich today with tractors and 1/4 of sugar beet mud being dragged on to the road, now that would be skilful and a good watch.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jollygiant said:

TBH its all a bit yawnful now, 3/10.

I was just gonna argue that point pointing out the skill , the speed, the lunacy of such high speeds on a busy road....

Then realised I'd watched the first 10 seconds and skipped through the rest to the end :P Maybe we're all just old and bitter.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Pierre said:

I was just gonna argue that point pointing out the skill , the speed, the lunacy of such high speeds on a busy road....

Then realised I'd watched the first 10 seconds and skipped through the rest to the end :P Maybe we're all just old and bitter.

Well.. I know now we have days of fluorescent jacket and helmet but I didnt know it so radically 😁

I like it. In the same way I still like a good backstreetboys song. Not really defendable in any social situation these days but still give me a smile when viewing/listening

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Glad he's grown old but not grown up. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

I remember seeing the original Uppsala run video. At the time I was really impressed. It was like my commute turned up to 11. Or those brief bits when I used to go completely bok, but he was bok from start to finish.

I'm still impressed he can do it and get away with it . I'm too paranoid to try now. Every 2nd car has cameras, there are cameras all along the motorways. I'm convinced I'd be banned by the time I got home.

I still have a copy on DVD possibly VHS somewhere.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jaycee said:

I remember seeing the original Uppsala run video. At the time I was really impressed. It was like my commute turned up to 11. Or those brief bits when I used to go completely bok, but he was bok from start to finish.

I'm still impressed he can do it and get away with it . I'm too paranoid to try now. Every 2nd car has cameras, there are cameras all along the motorways. I'm convinced I'd be banned by the time I got home.

I still have a copy on DVD possibly VHS somewhere.

I got mature also from first time I saw his movie and I realize its DANGEROUS and all this bullshit but I still like it to watch on computer screen :)

• Like 2

Good to see the mighty K6 still cutting the mustard.

But apart from that, pretty boring really, I lost interest after about 20 seconds.

He's riding like a right c**t really with traffic around.

<gets hi-viz & shuffles towards exit> 

I wonder which rider it is?  I’ve seen Patrick a couple of times but unless he has the ability to change his height there’s another / others. 

I did like his earlier turbo Busa based bike, although it didn’t dominate when it was at the World Wheelie comp against the serious nutters and not just for the camera.

For all that’s wrong with the “Ghostrider” performances they do piss a few boring folk off which is always a win. 

Want! 🤤

04-E306-DB-D746-478-E-896-E-104-F4-F5204

Edited by Tony Nitrous
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I think “The Ghostrider” needs to be seen as a brand much more than it is an individual.