AP workshop in Tamworth

DougW

Friends RSV did the rear linkage breaking thing while I was riding it, suspension collapsed and wheel ate the wiring loom to the ECU, letting the smoke out.

I rewired it but no life . Second hand ECU (without EPROM) no Life. Fantastic support from Griff, he spoke on the phone about what I had tested , then tested the ECU at his place, diagnosed a dead EPROM, supplied a new EPROM cheaply.

Despite being busy, he took the time and trouble to help out someone he didn't know.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

I too would very much like to sing his praises, he is genuinely one of those people who tries very hard to help and please people and even when shat on or taken advantage of, just gets up and tries again. Very much one of lifes decent people.
He did some work for me on the FP1 early on, and ok after a couple of repeated leaky forks seals refused to charge for fixing again. Went above and beyond only charging the minimum which i felt was not really fair.
Bought some bits from him for the RS660 and everything arrived next day - speedy service and always kept up to speed with progress. 

He responds well to a box of crispy creme donuts posted as a thank you. 

• Like 7

+1 on the videos, comes over as very passionate about stuff. I enjoyed watching him going over CRM's bike.  His style would have me going there if I had an Aprilia.

Edited by zedsdead

On 9/5/2022 at 6:23 PM, zedsdead said:

+1 on the videos, comes over as very passionate about stuff. I enjoyed watching him going over CRM's bike.  His style would have me going there if I had an Aprilia.

Griff will work on any bike, including Harleys if it pays, probably work on your American car if you have one and you’ve a  problem as he loves them as well.

Edited by 426hemi

• 1 year later...
23 hours ago, Halvasso boy said:

Boring twat and aprilia,  me thinks not. Maybe he the boring twat. 

Someone’s on the pop early 🤣