More Moto - near that there Norwich

flange

On 8/24/2022 at 2:00 PM, flange said:

https://en-gb.facebook.com/moremoto.race/

Recommended by a friend, specializes in Triumph 675/765 but has a dyno and builds race bikes of all makes - basically he's living the dream.  Doesn't have a website, just a Facebook page but really good service and decent pricing. 

Shame he doesn't have a website, as I have a 675, am near Norwich, but don't touch Facebook at all.

2 hours ago, RealityRSV said:

Shame he doesn't have a website, as I have a 675, am near Norwich, but don't touch Facebook at all.

And me. 

Facebook can fuck right off :lol:

8 minutes ago, jollygiant said:

They used to be in Bury St Edmunds and went a few times. Real good guys.

Surprised they haven't got a website though! 

Weren't they Guzzi dealers at one point? Never had any dealings with them, but went past a few times.

9 hours ago, Trevini said:

Weren't they Guzzi dealers at one point? Never had any dealings with them, but went past a few times.

They took over the old Aprilia dealership and did Guzzi's too, but I don't know whether they kept it when the moved as I haven't been over to their new (now old) place.

Can also only recommend Paul and his dad (cant remember name now).

Know him quite well, when me and Del and Tommy were racing together he would be in our awnings most of the weekend. Did both my Minitwin and R6. Very reasonable prices, was happy to help even though he had a million other things to do. 

Also, and not all dealers have this, he now has quite a lot of experience with racing bikes in lot of different classes (as well as being a handy rider himself) so knows what works and what doesnt. Both Woolich and Cordona do work very nicely. 

10 hours ago, Trevini said:

The old dealer in Bury did Guzzi and Ape, I think from memory his name was Ian.  He sold the place to Paul, who has now moved out to Gislingham.  Mototechnics in Stowmarket have the Aprilia and Guzzi franchise now.  

• Like 1