Mark Duvall Motorcycles, Harlow (essex)

Alpinestarhero

Taken my bike there a couple of times as it's only 20 minutes form home. He was an ex-yamaha franchised service shop / dealer, but got out of it when they were asking too much. Still does a lot of yamaha's and has a lot of genuine yamaha tools, but services everything and anything. Doesnt like FZ1's too much but admits mine is a pretty good example. Couple of other guys working for him, all good guys, nice clean workshop, good honest work done as well. 

Well worth a visit if you need work done. 

Edited by Alpinestarhero

Is Wych Elm Motorcycles still in Harlow? I used to go to him in the 90s when i had Kawasakis. Then later i went round the corner to what i think was Harlow Motorcycle Centre? A guy called Ferdi was the owner/mechanic as i remember. Last i saw he was spannering for a BSB team based in Colchester i think.

Both the shops were tiny and literally back to back in a small building in Wych Elm.

Edited by Andy J

No idea @Andy J - I saw Mark advertising his workshop from the A414, and when I needed an MoT after my little one was born (and didnt want to travel to my usual mechanic down in south london), I booked in with them. Not sure of who else is about.