Johnny Mack V’s Girl on a Bike

johnnymack63

2 hours ago, johnnymack63 said:

"Thinking about where my body should be...we're gonna get out riding...I've been using it, it's so hot and sticky..."

She's the Nigella Lawson of bikes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Steven smith said:

first two comments about a girl on a bike and both are sex based.

Have we not moved on yet ? 

How long have you been on here? 

🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Steven smith said:

Where are we going?

2 hours ago, Jenny Pryde said:

Where are we going?

Straight to hell

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Steven smith said:

No not really. My base sense of humour has been locked in since I grew pubes. How many forumites would have watched it if it was a fat sweaty bloke on his first track day? We can’t change the fact that men and women are built physically and psychologically in a way that means base human instinct is never far below any social interaction. Am I going to stalk her or make uncomfortable sexist comments? Of course not as generally I’m polite to strangers unless they are so full of snowflakiness it makes my balls hurt. She attracts attention in the video for all the wrong reasons but fair play she gave it a really good go and got her knee down. I’m sure Johnny realised it would attract some less than appropriate behaviour from the usual forum suspects. Genuinely if my clumsy attempt at humour offends you I apologise but in the same breath if a ball gets tossed up I’ll repeatedly smack it down being of low brow generally.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, fastfreddybikes said:

No not really. My base sense of humour has been locked in since I grew pubes. How many forumites would have watched it if it was a fat sweaty bloke on his first track day? We can’t change the fact that men and women are built physically and psychologically in a way that means base human instinct is never far below any social interaction. Am I going to stalk her or make uncomfortable sexist comments? Of course not as generally I’m polite to strangers unless they are so full of snowflakiness it makes my balls hurt. She attracts attention in the video for all the wrong reasons but fair play she gave it a really good go and got her knee down. I’m sure Johnny realised it would attract some less than appropriate behaviour from the usual forum suspects. Genuinely if my clumsy attempt at humour offends you I apologise but in the same breath if a ball gets tossed up I’ll repeatedly smack it down being of low brow generally.  

We are animals. Our entire genetic make up is about pro-creation. 

And that's for both females as well as males.

Edited by EXUPDEL
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, srad34 said:

Wokesville 😉

Can we not just stay in Hell 🥺

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Steven smith said:

I know I know 

I thought about it when posting it but I blame Living in Brighton. 

Ahhhhh, that makes sense. Living amongst the bummers, lezzers and hipsters is gonna do that to you 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, srad34 said:

Ahhhhh, that makes sense. Living amongst the bummers, lezzers and hipsters is gonna do that to you 😂

Gay pride last week. First proper one for a few years early.

‘twas a lot of pent up ‘ emotion’ being let out shall we say.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, srad34 said:

"Lezzers"!!

you are a time traveler from the 70's and I claim my£ £5

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, srad34 said:

Ps. I’m  what you call a bummer .

but not a hipster. 

• Like 6

apart from all that, well done her for getting out there & doing it - there's buggerall women taking part in trackdays, possibly due to the attitudes of men. 

But she approached the day just fine, listened, learned and did well. Hope she does more. She reminds me vey much of my own daughter. No, no pics. Stop that at once. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, hawkati said:

apart from all that, well done her for getting out there & doing it - there's buggerall women taking part in trackdays, possibly due to the attitudes of men. 

But she approached the day just fine, listened, learned and did well. Hope she does more. She reminds me vey much of my own daughter. No, no pics. Stop that at once. 

But...ruliz..🥺

2 hours ago, hylar1000 said:

"Lezzers"!!

you are a time traveler from the 70's and I claim my£ £5

Cap doft and my identity is clearly rumbled as Alf Garnett 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 8/17/2022 at 6:57 PM, fastfreddybikes said:

That's the entirety of Baron Von Grumbles "career" isn't it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/18/2022 at 12:35 AM, Jenny Pryde said:

Where are we going?

I’m not going anywhere until I’ve finished watching Hills Angels, Hot Gossip and another Carry On movie…. what was the question ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1