RAM Camera mount

Gixxerthou

Talk to me about RAM action  camera mounts... Anyone had any experience with them? Are they worth the money?

Cheers 

52 minutes ago, Gobert said:

How much are they and are they only available from the maker? (not the greats site for info)

Think I paid about £25 for mine. Chap who makes them is best got hold of via email. 

• Like 1

Just now, marvin said:

Think I paid about £25 for mine. Chap who makes them is best got hold of via email. 

Just odd that there are no prices on the site - I've got a cheaper version for the BM for the action cam, but if they help with vibes, then I'm up for getting one of those.

Just now, Gobert said:

Just odd that there are no prices on the site - I've got a cheaper version for the BM for the action cam, but if they help with vibes, then I'm up for getting one of those.

Contact him and he will give you a price. I only use it for a sat nav rather than a camera. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, marvin said:

Contact him and he will give you a price. I only use it for a sat nav rather than a camera. 

Same for me.  Though I did use the k6 one for a camera on track, and it was great.

The guy (Bob Telfer) is quite old school.  You email or call him, he tells you the cost.  You say yes, he sends it to you, and he invoices you.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...