Anyone need a bike?

Alibongo

Chap near me is selling this hound. Was running but got stolen then recovered. May be good for LDU? 

Kawasaki is zr750h1, july2001, in silver, faired, needs mot and some work ,starter motor put back new ignition switch.

Think it's got 19/20000 on clock.

Think he wants £600 as is. Got all the bodywork. Located in Stockport, his name is Vic. 07748 936618

IMG-20220125-165413.jpg

IMG-20220125-165407.jpg

Edited by Alibongo
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Update, he may let this go for £500 or less as its for CR.

Make an offer?

Don't know if that's supposed to be funny or serious?

I was speaking with him this morning if that's what you mean? Its not my bike and I'm not really arsed if it gets bought or not. Just thought someone might be interested for the run?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Alibongo said:

I was speaking with him this morning if that's what you mean? Its not my bike and I'm not really arsed if it gets bought or not. Just thought someone might be interested for the run?

Don't panic, Al!

It was just an antique music reference from an antique forumite. :D 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alibongo said:

Sorry just me being a giant dick as usual Heds has provided the appropriate joey deacon translation as above, 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fastfreddybikes said:

Sorry just me being a giant dick as usual Heds has provided the appropriate joey deacon translation as above, 

Nah, you're not being a dick, you just a reference that Al didn't get. You're a dick for many other reasons, but not poor cultural references ;) 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, heds954 said:

Nah, you're not being a dick, you just a reference that Al didn't get. You're a dick for many other reasons, but not poor cultural references ;) 

Reading back, its me being a bit of a grump. Apologies.

Had a few emails back that day from customers asking what they had done. Sadly I couldn't answer "pissed me off"

Anyway, GOOD NEWS.

Dropped off some parts with Vic and was chatting about LDU. He says as its for CR and he lost his wife to the bastard disease (plus I think he wants it gone) £400 takes the Kwack. Got a brand new rear tyre on it, the front one is good too. Pads are all good. Just needs putting back together and MOT-ing. And a rattle can spray over.

• Like 3