Make your own tawdry carbon PB knee sliders*

Basil

*Other excessive black tat is available!**

**Coming to a last ever edition Zonda near you! 

Couldn't think where to put this so stuck it here...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jollygiant said:

Yup, as simple as that…….🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Feel free to go and try it. 

I would but I get itchy just looking at it!

36 minutes ago, jollygiant said:

Anyone done it yet??

I've been busy...

This post contains a fib!

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, sev said:

With the facility and equipment they've got and the detail he's gone into I wouldn't knock it.

lets face it, Easy Composites have brought charcoal fibre to the masses, now any simpleton mouth breather with a decent oven and a vac pump can go into composite production.

You know that it's all in the tooling - good moulds and the right equipment and the splodging part with enough mess any fucktard can do.

Why not?

If it's done right there's nothing wrong with it.  And their kitchen up at easy composites is a pretty switched on setup.

Most of the commercial parts in that horrible chopped carbon finish are done the same way just on a bigger scale.

Upscale it and you essentially have SMC carbon manufacturing.

If you were to take that and do a final vac process on it after about 30 minutes it'll get a full degass as well as the pressure.

Lets face it, most people are happy to have really shit parts and bang on about how 'quality' they are just because they're bullshitted in laquer.

I wouldn't knock easy composites. their videos are informative and pretty good in helping laymen get their heads around all this sort of stuff.

Oh I’d happily rely on something someone competent has knocked up. Just not me.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, sev said:

With the facility and equipment they've got and the detail he's gone into I wouldn't knock it.

lets face it, Easy Composites have brought charcoal fibre to the masses, now any simpleton mouth breather with a decent oven and a vac pump can go into composite production.

You know that it's all in the tooling - good moulds and the right equipment and the splodging part with enough mess any fucktard can do.

If it's done right there's nothing wrong with it.  And their kitchen up at easy composites is a pretty switched on setup.

Most of the commercial parts in that horrible chopped carbon finish are done the same way just on a bigger scale.

Upscale it and you essentially have SMC carbon manufacturing.

If you were to take that and do a final vac process on it after about 30 minutes it'll get a full degass as well as the pressure.

Lets face it, most people are happy to have really shit parts and bang on about how 'quality' they are just because they're bullshitted in laquer. THIS FIFTY GAZZLLION%

I wouldn't knock easy composites. their videos are informative and pretty good in helping laymen get their heads around all this sort of stuff.

You're not the only person to have me sussed, see below:eusa_think:

On 1/18/2022 at 11:53 AM, Damnthistinleg said:

Well, you seem to manage it.

:P

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 8:58 PM, Timbo S2 said:

Oh I’d happily rely on something someone competent has knocked up. Just not me.

If I'd have been competent I wouldn't have knocked her up 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, alext said:

This looks very interesting and I think I may just have to try this.

Finished yet?

• 1 month later...