How absolutely ace were the Pitstop crews?

Thunderbolt

I thought to myself that these boys, girls and Joyce were the most awesome.

Thanks all.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I think we have to step up a little next year at P4, given the combination of mechanicing and comestibles on offer at other stops. 

I'm proposing I bring along the foot-Spa, bring my wife, the cook, along to make fresh food, and my hey-shoo-wow hippy sister to offer yoga stretches to the cramped and weary. 

Too far? 😁

Edited by jaycee
  • Haha 6

Just now, jaycee said:

I thi k we have to step up a little next year at P4, given the combination of mechanicing and comestibles on offer at other stops. 

I'm proposing I bring along the foot-Spa, bring my wife, the cook, along to make fresh food, and my hey-shoo-wow hippy sister to offer yoga stretches to the cramped and weary. 

Too far? 😁

As long as you are there sweetheart.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

I thought to myself that these boys, girls and Joyce were the most awesome.

Thanks all.

They are all absolute legends. I cannot praise them all enough. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Bloody marvelloush,  from the fettlers with the essential tools to the legendary flapjacks of heaven itself. 

All of you (I'll try to remember your names/online names) but honestly,  y'all were great. Quite apart from food, drink & bike fixing, just seeing such a bunch of warm hearted creatures was a real morale boost and added at least 20mph to my average speed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, jaycee said:

I think we have to step up a little next year at P4, given the combination of mechanicing and comestibles on offer at other stops. 

Too far? 😁

Just remember not to touch any bikes next year mate. 😋

I really enjoyed helping at p3, its almost as good as doing the run itself, 'cept no bumbling round Scotland in the dark with not a lot of fuel lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• 7 months later...