Thank you 😁  

IMG-20210622-033416.jpg

No thank you mate.

Epic.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

No thank you mate.

Epic.

Is that a c1 or c2 9r or similar 6r in the middle?  

Just now, firebeast said:

Is that a c1 or c2 9r or similar 6r in the middle?  

It’s a 9r, Angus’s GPX died terminally in the preparation stage.

It went well.

5 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

It’s a 9r, Angus’s GPX died terminally in the preparation stage.

It went well.

It did at that. 

Didn't fancy his brakes though 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cuban pete said:

It did at that. 

Didn't fancy his brakes though 😁

Tbh, I know a few folk who keep them in tip top nick and they aren't moaning..my f don't have them, luckily 😉

As a c and f 9r owner, I can see it doing well enough for sure, though I do actually think your 11 must be the better journeyman for that distance.. 

7 minutes ago, firebeast said:

Tbh, I know a few folk who keep them in tip top nick and they aren't moaning..my f don't have them, luckily 😉

As a c and f 9r owner, I can see it doing well enough for sure, though I do actually think your 11 must be the better journeyman for that distance.. 

The 11 did brilliantly and the only things that went wrong was stuff that was easily sorted. 

I've got a D as well, but I recon the earlier bike rides better and has a sportier feel.   If the two were parked up next to eachother and I had the choice, I would take the C again 😊

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cuban pete said:

The 11 did brilliantly and the only things that went wrong was stuff that was easily sorted. 

I've got a D as well, but I recon the earlier bike rides better and has a sportier feel.   If the two were parked up next to eachother and I had the choice, I would take the C again 😊

Not exactly related, but i liked sideshows front cruiser style footrest additions.. Simple, but make a nice bit of relief. Made me think some well placed large crash bobbins could be done on a sports bike for a similar effect.. 🤔

1 minute ago, firebeast said:

Not exactly related, but i liked sideshows front cruiser style footrest additions.. Simple, but make a nice bit of relief. Made me think some well placed large crash bobbins could be done on a sports bike for a similar effect.. 🤔

There were a few really well chosen mods there in amongst the bikes 😁

Some of the smaller capacity bikes were being ridden with some proper gusto as well. Kudos 😁

• Like 1

I used to rag the shit out of my old ntv commuter round town and b roads etc locally,, used to leave proper bikes /riders in town traffic easily and awesome in the wet.. Good one for ldu. Set of bt45 and a decent screen and it will sit at 90 forever in comfort, frugal & no chain to adjust/snap.. 😉

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 7:37 AM, firebeast said:

Being boxer mounted (yeah, I know, I know) I put my legs up on the cylinder heads

• Like 1
  • Haha 1