Petrol

Pinkbike1

So I've found a can of pre mix in the shed from when I was trialling! Can't remember the ratio but it's Shell V power with Putoline strawberry two stroke .

So the question is , the only petrol driven vehicle I have is the Sprint or the 600RR track bike, if i was to put no more than 1/2 litre per tankful to use it up would it cause any problems?

@Sideshow Pob @Superdunc @Mark/Foggy

Edited by Pinkbike1

Put 1/2 lt in a friends bike and see what happens.

;)

Chucking all of it into a diesel car is probably the answer. Is not going to do any harm to Dr Diesel.

• Thanks 1

You’ll be black flagged on track and the rossers  will be able to follow the smoke trail for miles on the road.

Time to buy another bike then!

4 hours ago, Tony Nitrous said:

Buy a petrol engines drill ! 

(can you tell I haven’t given up on this yet?) 

32 minutes ago, jim157 said:

CR500 would be the answer to your quandary. 

Go on you know you want too*!! 

* Please live stream your first attempt at using it here!

• Haha 1

Grab yourself a big Mag Drill with a tired motor and I can see it working well. Bit of throttle control would be much better than an on off switch for cutting well with a 2" hole saw in 50mm plate.

Sounds like you might be heading for a Tractor shaped retirement from fast bikes fettling though.....

If it's the menopause, talk to someone....They have patches.

:lol:

• Haha 1

Back in the very very dark & distant past I put two stroke petrol mix in my C90 by accident, well I stole it from my dads can not realising it was for the mower. Anyway bike conked out on it. Being very poor I stripped plug out & cleaned it. Drained the tank & ran the fuel through a load of kitchen towel as a filter. Put it back in & it ran fine. You could try same with some new fuel for good measure. 

Edited by Mohawk