LDU steed...Bristol area

Dan G

I didn’t mean it as some circling vulture (it’s a bad turn of luck he’s had), more an opportunity to put a bike to good use. Someone will buy it to break it but it should be straight forward enough to get going - the chap will have maintained it well (hopefully).

Edited by Dan G
Addition
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Dan G said:

Facebook page is on the original post. I’ve been a lurker so not up to speed on how everything works on here just yet. Hope that helps.

Not got Facebook.

My spies tell me that it is on a private group, hence normal people not being able to see the advert.

43 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

My spies tell me that it is on a private group, hence normal people not being able to see the advert.

I can message him for you, it's up for £650 needs a swingarm(swinging fork for pedants like me) 

• Thanks 1

It's £350 over budget. You'd be asking a guy who's had a shit spell of luck to sell his bike for less than half price.

Why does it need a new swing arm? That's a tricky sounding job, with the driveshaft etc.

1 hour ago, blow_away said:

It's £350 over budget. You'd be asking a guy who's had a shit spell of luck to sell his bike for less than half price.

Why does it need a new swing arm? That's a tricky sounding job, with the driveshaft etc.

Swingarm rots, known problem

My mate Rob has gone into this bike in detail and reckons on £2k to get it up and together.

10 hours ago, blow_away said:

So budget for all the bearings, seals, gaskets etc. too.

This isn't sounding like a $300 bike, even if you buy it cheaply.

Sounds more like scrap to me. You will never get anywhere near back what it needs spending on it....

• Like 1