New Member Waiting for Validation

ADMIN

• ADMIN pinned this topic
  • 11 months later...
2 hours ago, cuban pete said:

The Doris is having some trouble getting her account working and validated. Anyone know who has the reins on this one? 😊

On this stuff it used to be @ADMIN :eusa_think: I not know now; in the past I think @Monkey has kicked the appropriate server in the hard drive else wise it'll be for @johnnymack63 to boot the appropriate set of testicles! 

I can only suggest checking junk/spam folders for validation emails :eusa_think: 

Sorry if this is wrong or no additional help. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Basil said:

On this stuff it used to be @ADMIN :eusa_think: I not know now; in the past I think @Monkey has kicked the appropriate server in the hard drive else wise it'll be for @johnnymack63 to boot the appropriate set of testicles! 

I can only suggest checking junk/spam folders for validation emails :eusa_think: 

Sorry if this is wrong or no additional help. 

She's checked all the usual stuff.   Will get her to check again though 😉

@cuban pete this may be a cause of any issues; maybe reboot router and try signing up again with different i.p. :eusa_think:

She signed in with her phone. Worth turning the WiFi off and trying again? 

She has confirmed her email address, but it says it's waiting for an admin to approve it 😊

Edited by cuban pete

1 minute ago, cuban pete said:

She signed in with her phone. Worth turning the WiFi off and trying again? 

She has confirmed her email address, but it says it's waiting for an admin to approve it 😊

Sadly I'm as much help as a grenade in a brothel with this, I don't know if it's a manual acknowledge process or automatic (hence me thinking it's gotten snotty with two ids possibly out of same router & the system thinks she's Welsh with a penchant for dog-cock pink spray paint and a love for stealing club card points!) or something like that!

Sadly I'm as much help as a grenade in a brothel with this, I don't know if it's a manual acknowledge process or automatic (hence me thinking it's gotten snotty with two ids possibly out of same router & the system thinks she's Welsh with a penchant for dog-cock pink spray paint and a love for stealing club card points!) or something like that!

Worth a go 😊

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cuban pete said:

The Doris is having some trouble getting her account working and validated. Anyone know who has the reins on this one? 😊

If it's who I think it is I've just approved it. If not, ping me her email address and I'll check it out

14 hours ago, cuban pete said:

If you pass me her number I could talk her through it? 

🙃

3 minutes ago, Mr Tea said:

You actually want your Mrs on here , see what you bought, prices, what you say about stuff ?

Kin ell. 😄

Doesn't worry me as I've nothing to hide. 

..... Or it's a bit of slight of hand and while she paying attention to here, she's not noticing the silly ball balls I'm buying...... Over there 

😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not about validation just don't know where else to post it ,but I can't get in to general,have I been banned?

Every other topic is ok I just get http error 502 when I try to get in General, sorry for bothering you at elevenses finish your tea and biscuits before replying no rush.

Cheers Andy.

On 1/10/2022 at 9:58 AM, Andy0509 said:

Not about validation just don't know where else to post it ,but I can't get in to general,have I been banned?

Every other topic is ok I just get http error 502 when I try to get in General, sorry for bothering you at elevenses finish your tea and biscuits before replying no rush.

Cheers Andy.

You managed to get in yet @Andy0509 

Not to general,still same message,all the other topics not a prob,I will try to find a different device and try that.

Probably usual crap in general but I quite like that😎👍

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Got a guy who said he asked recently, 

Michaeld32

He has the hawkati unklefukker bike and wants to read up on it, plusay or may not think it's full of head cases, so may or may not stay around 😆

• Like 1

13 hours ago, firebeast said:

Michaeld32

He has the hawkati unklefukker bike and wants to read up on it, plusay or may not think it's full of head cases, so may or may not stay around 😆

Poor bugger :D 

not the twat who bought it first and then flogged it on?

13 hours ago, firebeast said:

Michaeld32

Has he a strong disposition? Reading about James multiple hammer wielding might set off his ptsd. Yeah get him on here more grist to the wheel etc… A new hoop to rim is always a good thing in my book. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fastfreddybikes2 said:

Has he a strong disposition? Reading about James multiple hammer wielding might set off his ptsd. Yeah get him on here more grist to the wheel etc… A new hoop to rim is always a good thing in my book. 

:tacheemoticonwh7:

th-732159402.jpg

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, fastfreddybikes2 said:

I have kind of pre warned him, but not too much so as to keep some surprise to it all.  😁

He has a few mid 90's gixxers as well apparently for projects, but he may look in, get info and do a runner,, 😆

or may not, if he stays long enough to see its actually not just full of grooming fetishists like your good self 😉

Edited by firebeast
  • Like 2

On 5/30/2023 at 9:41 PM, firebeast said:

Michaeld32

@ADMIN this guy is saying he is still waiting, any chance someone can take a look please 👍

5 hours ago, firebeast said:

@ADMIN this guy is saying he is still waiting, any chance someone can take a look please 👍

If he gets on here I'm more than happy to answer any questions. It simply got betterer over five trackdays last year, the Triumph front end making a massive difference to handling & braking. Sorry to have had to sell it.

1 hour ago, hawkati said:

If he gets on here I'm more than happy to answer any questions. It simply got betterer over five trackdays last year, the Triumph front end making a massive difference to handling & braking. Sorry to have had to sell it.

He wants to sort out a proper airbox, also for some reason wants to see the heavy duty mods down to my frame,, which as you know, is a wee bit different and not much use really, but I will get some sorted at some point.. 

Just now, firebeast said:

He wants to sort out a proper airbox, also for some reason wants to see the heavy duty mods down to my frame,, which as you know, is a wee bit different and not much use really, but I will get some sorted at some point.. 

I'll get that airbox back to you asap after I escape from recordings duty, so probably posted Friday?