Tech Extreme or Extreme Tech Suspension? Anyone know of them?

Novarally

I'm due to acquire some racing dampers (car) from this company, Extreme Tech/Tech Extreme, who are apparently based in Europe.

They look something like this;

5895272.jpg

I'm usually quite good at Googling, but I've failed to come up with a manufacturer website. They seem to make dampers for dirt bikes and ATVs more commonly.

Anyone know anything about them, or know of a UK dealer? I'm looking to get some parts/service/revalving done on them.

7 minutes ago, heds954 said:

Looks like they've gone through a rebrand in recent years, but this is them http://www.extremeshox.com/

Thanks very much - I did see that website but it didn't dawn on me that they'd rebranded.

6 minutes ago, Novarally said:

Thanks very much - I did see that website but it didn't dawn on me that they'd rebranded.

No problem. Sometimes, when a general Google doesn't work, I find it best to switch to the Google image search and then look for logos, brand colours and any other visual clues (in this case, machining style) that connect the object and search results together, then look for web addresses under the images that look likely to be successful.

So from the image search to the suspect image and the page it resides

TBH honest, I looked at that web page a couple of times before being absolutely sure.

Edited by heds954
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, heds954 said:

No problem. Sometimes, when a general Google doesn't work, I find it best to switch to the Google image search and then look for logos, brand colours and any other visual clues (in this case, machining style) that connect the object and search results together, then look for web addresses under the images that look likely to be successful.

So from the image search to the suspect image and the page it resides

TBH honest, I looked at that web page a couple of times before being absolutely sure.

The Google-fu is strong in this one... 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, tootall said:

The Google-fu is strong in this one... 

Don't think. Feel.

It is like a finger pointing to the moon... Do not concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of the heavenly glory.

(finger - heavenly glory - snigger) naughtysmilie.gif

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, heds954 said:

Don't think. Feel.

It is like a finger pointing to the moon... Do not concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of the heavenly glory.

(finger - heavenly glory - snigger) naughtysmilie.gif

Now that is a fucking great fillum, so it is.  Me and my brother have watched that at least a million times and are word perfect on it.

He's not going to Hawaii.  DOIIIIIII etc

On 9/3/2020 at 11:43 PM, MonkeyJim said:

Now that is a fucking great fillum, so it is.  Me and my brother have watched that at least a million times and are word perfect on it.

He's not going to Hawaii.  DOIIIIIII etc

Very much 'of its time'. If you can, watch it on a big screen (well, bigger than a big telly - I watched it using my projector at around 90-100"), it completely changes the film, a bit like watching Dirty Harry films on a big screen.

• Like 1