44teeth bbb5

peter30

I've just watched a couple of the Benidorm ones, how the feck do you splash out what sound like top quality brake discs but not bother fitting a decent new set of pads, not only that you're changing the brake lines and a new laadee-daa master cylinder as well yet you can't be fucked to strip/clean and rebuild a pair of callipers? Then you go and nearly cause one disc to warp because guess what the calliper started binding... 

Am I being thick? 

8 hours ago, Timbo S2 said:

I’ve always fancied a bmw c1...

I considered one, briefy, when you could buy them new, but they were fucking stupidly expensive. That, the seat belt thing and the having to wear a helmet thing. 

On 7/21/2020 at 10:05 PM, Basil said:

I've just watched a couple of the Benidorm ones, how the feck do you splash out what sound like top quality brake discs but not bother fitting a decent new set of pads, not only that you're changing the brake lines and a new laadee-daa master cylinder as well yet you can't be fucked to strip/clean and rebuild a pair of callipers? Then you go and nearly cause one disc to warp because guess what the calliper started binding... 

Am I being thick? 

No.

The mods are always suspect and despite paying the amount of money required for a decent example of the model, always buy shitters.

The F4 has been the most reliable bike purchase.

Go figure.

On 7/23/2020 at 7:01 PM, Pugwash said:

No.

The mods are always suspect and despite paying the amount of money required for a decent example of the model, always buy shitters.

The F4 has been the most reliable bike purchase.

Go figure.

Well I'm far from a regular viewer but I suppose the guarantee of sorts with shonkers is you're almost guaranteed to have issues ergo you can stretch a feature into many parts... I don't know how much extra youtube would earn you doing that.

• Like 1