Jump to content

Foily stuff


Recommended Posts

On a hayabusa the water hose returns to the engine from the rad, it's near to number one exhaust downpipe. There's a corrugated foil sleeve cable tied around the hose, to stop any accidental touching of the downpipe? Anyone know what this corrugated heat wrap is called?

Edited by kja.busa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...