Power commander

Ray Von

Ability to add quickshifter and autotune. They’re also a bit more compact. I bought one just because it was second hand and not much more then a pc3. Might be easier to map cilinders individual.. but pc3 could do that too I’m told.

• Like 1

Who did the individual mapping? 

Done some mods to airbox over the lockdown, so once we're free to hoon around would like to get it done. 

2 hours ago, TLRS said:

Ability to add quickshifter and autotune. They’re also a bit more compact. I bought one just because it was second hand and not much more then a pc3. Might be easier to map cilinders individual.. but pc3 could do that too I’m told.

Was looking at a quick shifter option last night, am I right in thinking you have to lambda the exhausts for the auto tune on a pc5? 

If so I may as well get some custommade down pipes made to match the RS3's. 

4 minutes ago, Ray Von said:

Who did the individual mapping? 

Done some mods to airbox over the lockdown, so once we're free to hoon around would like to get it done. 

Pcr performance does my dyno work, companies like Mhp can weld lambda bosses into your existing down pipes if you Mark where you want them putting.

I don`t think the PC5 for the TLR has the ignition adjustment like the PC3 has.

Doesn't look like it from the UK Dynojet site either.

45 minutes ago, Ray Von said:

Was looking at a quick shifter option last night, am I right in thinking you have to lambda the exhausts for the auto tune on a pc5? 

If so I may as well get some custommade down pipes made to match the RS3's. 

Yeah.. no idea if it trims per cylinder though.

Spare midpipes are never a bad thing. Not sure you can nicely stuff the sensors there though. I think Mr Sam hillclimb put them closer to the cylinder.

On 5/22/2020 at 9:33 AM, TLRS said:

You can add a QS to a PC3 

• Like 2