Petrolicious

Gobert23

That was good. Really good. The sort of thing i wish i had the luxury of time to do. I can see fully why he turned the fairing into swiss cheese and modded the rads - riding that slowly would utterly toast the engine otherwise. i once rode a mere 30 odd miles off road in walesland on the way to anglesey and it was hot enough for me to take jacket & lid off....and have the temo guage in the red. Erk.

Fine vid, good fun, marvelloush. Please please please less philosophising about goals and all that shite?

Me - "Hmm, this looks interesting, I think I'll watch it as long as it isn't too hipstery."

Narrator - "I always struggle to get grounded again after a long trip, like a ghost that doeasn't want to go back into the bottle.........."

Me - "Oh for fuck's sake."

Click.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 12/7/2019 at 6:51 PM, Damnthistinleg said:

Me - "Hmm, this looks interesting, I think I'll watch it as long as it isn't too hipstery."

Narrator - "I always struggle to get grounded again after a long trip, like a ghost that doeasn't want to go back into the bottle.........."

Me - "Oh for fuck's sake."

Click.

You've at least saved me a few seconds :)

• 1 month later...