Pitstop identifiers

CRM

Being a new comer to supporting a Pitstop - what is the typical identifier used so its fairly obvious to weary riders that the next stop is for PB/PS (Dog Groomers weekly)
Assuming we have no official PS flags made as yet ? that can be elevated either on a pole or suspended from a bridge in advance of said pit stop ?
Sorry for the basic question - its just standing by the side of the road with your junk out is fairly standard practice so we may need something different to the rest of the lay bys

• Like 1

At P1 we have an array of home made signs, made by Barrie ( the brains of P1).

Also the location is given to the riders in advance by @johnnymack63 in their route notes.

This year, I will be asking CRUK for some balloons and posters too.

14 hours ago, CRM said:

Being a new comer to supporting a Pitstop - what is the typical identifier used so its fairly obvious to weary riders that the next stop is for PB/PS (Dog Groomers weekly)
Assuming we have no official PS flags made as yet ? that can be elevated either on a pole or suspended from a bridge in advance of said pit stop ?
Sorry for the basic question - its just standing by the side of the road with your junk out is fairly standard practice so we may need something different to the rest of the lay bys

Taped LDD in huge letters with gaffer tape on the back of my caravan and still most of the gents missed it.

14 hours ago, hawkati said:

Where's that flying cock flag when you need it eh?

We keep it special for you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, blow_away said:

Just spray paint "WANKER" onto  a tranny.....

Crect'd

• 1 month later...

Just revisiting this - does PB / PS have any flags or banners suitable for this to adorn vans making us pretty easily identifiable ?

Perhaps @PBChris or @johnnymack63 might be aware of something suitable in the lockup / Marks sex dungeon ?

Or can we get a couple made up quickly with the preferred PB or PS logo ??

Just now, CRM said:

does PB / PS have any flags or banners

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

Is that a serious question ?

Right - so if someone had a flag made up using the logo(s) then that would be ok ? 
of am i going to get a team of lawyers getting medieval on my ass ?
or the PS olive drab fuckers putting a fatwa on me if i get the logo slightly out of scale ?

• Haha 1

Ok - any chance of borrowing one ? 
If not - then are most of the entrants more likely to recognize the PS logo or PB logo ? i am assuming most entrants are from the PB camp

• Like 1

Think there's fewer from PB these days cos they're all doing their hair ir taking the goldfish for a walk. Lots of new people who knew previous participants...well done them!

• Like 1