Right then....

All pitstops now have a "Captain" except for P2

P1(Cirencester) - @Thunderbolt

P2  (Somewhere around Wrexham) - TBC

P3 - Tony Blundell - Lancs

P4 - @MadManMiles - Greenock Ferry terminal

P5 - Craig Macivier - Inverness

Sooooo.....

Anyone fancy helping with P2 at at as yet unidentified location in the vicinity of Shrewsbury/Wrexham ??

5 hours ago, johnnymack63 said:

Right then....

All pitstops now have a "Captain" except for P2

P1(Cirencester) - @Thunderbolt

P2  (Somewhere around Wrexham) - TBC

P3 - Tony Blundell - Lancs

P4 - @MadManMiles - Greenock Ferry terminal

P5 - Craig Macivier - Inverness

Sooooo.....

Anyone fancy helping with P2 at at as yet unidentified location in the vicinity of Shrewsbury/Wrexham ??

@CRM offered a while back.

Yep count me in for P2. If someone would be spiffing to pop me a close up of the route around there I can recommend the best and most suitable place for it. 

Day off booked. Will stock up on spares, red bull, fuel, snacks, anal lube, dog collars, homo specials 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CRM said:

Yep count me in for P2. If someone would be spiffing to pop me a close up of the route around there I can recommend the best and most suitable place for it. 

Day off booked. Will stock up on spares, red bull, fuel, snacks, anal lube, dog collars, homo specials 

Make sure you take the 530D filled with boxes of cheese. 

Thanks All.

My head is a bit all over the place this last couple of weeks. I've found out that my Mum has only bloody gone and got cancer.

Fuck.

Luckily, an awful lot of the prep is done for this years LDD, so I just need to mop up a few details like this, and we're good to go.

LDD's main purpose was always close to home for me, but it just took on a new meaning for me this week, and I can not wait to get out there in the broom wagon for a few days with everyone that's doing it and helping it happen this year.

Thank You All.

• Sad 13

25 minutes ago, johnnymack63 said:

Thanks All.

My head is a bit all over the place this last couple of weeks. I've found out that my Mum has only bloody gone and got cancer.

Fuck.

Luckily, an awful lot of the prep is done for this years LDD, so I just need to mop up a few details like this, and we're good to go.

LDD's main purpose was always close to home for me, but it just took on a new meaning for me this week, and I can not wait to get out there in the broom wagon for a few days with everyone that's doing it and helping it happen this year.

Thank You All.

Johnny that massively blows.

All my best wishes to you, your Mum and family.

@johnnymack63 - that's damn grim but you know there's loads that they can do now to stave off cancer, slow it down and alleviate the symptoms. Let's hope your mum has many quality years to come. All the very best from one who knows how hard it can be. Take it easy, jamess

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

GENTS

I passed here again yesterday and its just perfect for P2
As you are heading north you should be able to see me on the right in a black transit custom around the area of the red arrow (Will try and get some kind of flag or bedsheet identifier on the side of the van) in the car park pictured) and simply exit the roundabout back the way you came to enter the services.
Here you will get Fuel, a piss, drinks, wind for your tyres, condoms etc
I will be on hand with some energy drinks, snacks, tools, lube, rape ties, gaffa tape and some aural stimulation (telling you to get your arse back into the seat and go before you get too comfy - not the kind of oral stimulation you may get at P3 and P4)
Should anyone have any dietary requirements, needs feel free to let me know (please supply your own recreational)

Also note the next roundabout there is a maccy d's so if you get your arse into gear you may even make breakfast !!!

I look forward to seeing you all and helping where i can. i doff my cap in your direction

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.918442,-3.0439344,384m/data=!3m1!1e3

p2.jpg

Edited by CRM
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Top man, I will look out for your dofted cap and cheeky grin 👍

Edited by srad34

• 2 weeks later...