Aprilia Rs 125

Powerwheelie

Right iv got a track only rs 125 its got pretty much everything powerwise done to it and all the best stuff for the brakes ect.. Ie it goes and stops very well, But i have a problem it feels very underdampned around corners ect and pretty much just too soft for me to have much confidence in corners (i can get my knee down but its very scary). iv emailed maxton and they do a conversion kit for the RS but at £500 and i dont really have that money atm, Im bidding on a Aprilia RS 250 shock atm which in theory should fit and give me the rear end i want but that leaves the front end being shit.

So does anyone know of any forks that are 40mm in diameter or any other solution ?

I was thinking RS 250 or RGV 250 USD but cant find the diameter of them. Btw they can be twin disk it does'nt matter il just be running one disk one caliper still.

Right iv got a track only rs 125 its got pretty much everything powerwise done to it and all the best stuff for the brakes ect.. Ie it goes and stops very well, But i have a problem it feels very underdampned around corners ect and pretty much just too soft for me to have much confidence in corners (i can get my knee down but its very scary). iv emailed maxton and they do a conversion kit for the RS but at £500 and i dont really have that money atm, Im bidding on a Aprilia RS 250 shock atm which in theory should fit and give me the rear end i want but that leaves the front end being shit.

So does anyone know of any forks that are 40mm in diameter or any other solution ?

I was thinking RS 250 or RGV 250 USD but cant find the diameter of them. Btw they can be twin disk it does'nt matter il just be running one disk one caliper still.

Yeah, these things have terrible bouncy bits! Have you thought about trying to get the frontend from a race 125? Something like a TZ125 or Honda RS125 might be a good idea? Does anyone know what the RS125 cup type chaps do?

Yeah, these things have terrible bouncy bits! Have you thought about trying to get the frontend from a race 125? Something like a TZ125 or Honda RS125 might be a good idea? Does anyone know what the RS125 cup type chaps do?

maxton or ktec .... but cheaper option is a marazochi kit for front end ... hard to get ... rear - an sp rs has adjustable sus

maxton or ktec .... but cheaper option is a marazochi kit for front end ... hard to get ... rear - an sp rs has adjustable sus

Maxton want £400 and its too expensive i could get a Ducati 998 front end for £250 so no way is it worth it.

Marazochi kit forks you mean these ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=tab%3DWatching Im watching them.

I might be getting a SP shock but im going to win a RS 250 shock in about a hour so il see if that fits.

Archived