Fueling

Cibbersicks

I have an issue with my fueling, i.e. i think my 600rr is using too much of it.

I have an Arrow slip-on and link pipe fitted, would this affect it that much?

Would a power commander sort this out for me?

Cheers

The quick answer is 'yes'. I doubt if you'll be using way too much as it's not like you've done some crazy far out mods, but the difference between a properly set-up bike and one that's not, in terms of feel at the very least, is pretty drastic at times. Injected Hondas do seem to have a reputation of using more than they should though.

The quick answer is 'yes'. I doubt if you'll be using way too much as it's not like you've done some crazy far out mods, but the difference between a properly set-up bike and one that's not, in terms of feel at the very least, is pretty drastic at times. Injected Hondas do seem to have a reputation of using more than they should though.

Cheers Lorenzo, i'll look into it a bit more i reckon. How much am i looking at for dyno time and set-up on average?

Cheers Lorenzo, i'll look into it a bit more i reckon. How much am i looking at for dyno time and set-up on average?

Oo, about anything around the £100-150 mark-ish

I paid £350 for a PCIII USB, O2 sensor eliminator and Lambda sensor dubry fitted and custom mapped, so I paid approx £220 for the PC and £130 for fitting and the mapping for my cbr600rr7.

Archived