on board zx10 Glenn Helen 2 Kirk Michael

leachie666

Nice vid mate.

What camera set up are you using?

gopro hero. Awesome little bit of kit 4 the money bout £120ALL IN. goprocamera.com 2gSD card does 56min vid or u can set it 2 take 3 or 5 pics per second n will store bout 1800pics!!!!!!! Treat ya self u won't be dissapointed :lol:

gopro hero. Awesome little bit of kit 4 the money bout £120ALL IN. goprocamera.com 2gSD card does 56min vid or u can set it 2 take 3 or 5 pics per second n will store bout 1800pics!!!!!!! Treat ya self u won't be dissapointed :lol:

Excellent. Got a Gopro hero wide 5mp on order already!! Was hoping youd say that!

Excellent. Got a Gopro hero wide 5mp on order already!! Was hoping youd say that!

That the kiddy, it really is bloody amazing mate. Looking 4ward to u posting ya vids :(

You coming to Anglesey? If we're in different groups we could set up two cameras on our bikes, font/rear, or front/rider etc.

No sadly. Work commitments n living in Isle Of Man make it even more of a no no.

nice vid mate .that would have got you jail time over here ,even though its obvious there was NOTHING dangerous or reckless about it , just a nice piece of smooth safe riding.

That's a great video.

It's cool to be able to see your clutch and throttle in that camera view as well - hopefully watching vids like that can help me sort my bloody awful gearchanging out, heh heh!

nice vid mate .that would have got you jail time over here ,even though its obvious there was NOTHING dangerous or reckless about it , just a nice piece of smooth safe riding.

Cheers, I moved here in 2006 n there noway I can ever take my bike back across, I wouldn't last 10miles b4 I nicked. Tiny no' plate, no endcan ;-) I urge everyone of u to pay the island a visit (n not just at TT etc) u will love it n not wanna leave. Or like me you'll go home sell up n move here. :P

Its a unresticted rd so no speed limit of sorts :eusa_dance:

a perfect world :D

nice vid

I have exactly the same camera but the problem is that my IMac does not recognizes the cam

if somebody knows how to fix the problem I'd be very grateful!!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived