The dirtbike thread

peter187

• 1 month later...

The first round of the Italian MX championship. It features the majority of the heavy hitters from the MXGP series using it as a preseason warm up. Max Anstie is shaping up as a real dark horse for this season. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, leighbike said:

only watched this today. fuck. 

It's awesome hey. Hare and hounds racing is a hell of a lot of fun. Good way to get a few hours racing in without any fucking around in the pits either. 

Kailub Russell has been the man on the GNCC scene for the last few years. For awhile I thought Josh Strang would hold it to him but it hasn't really been the case. Mullins gets close sometimes.

Turn up the volume and put on your headphones. 44 125cc race bikes going at it. Really cool to see Villopoto out there on a full Pro Circuit YZ too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Australian supercross championship round 2. A combination of shithouse weather and it being a regional round meant the crowd wasn't too great. I enjoyed myself though.

450 main:

250 main: 

85/150 main:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fox Racing has remastered the Terrafirma videos and uploaded them to youtube. I was a nipper in the nineties and those films changed my life.

4 hours ago, trident_special said:

Fox Racing has remastered the Terrafirma videos and uploaded them to youtube. I was a nipper in the nineties and those films changed my life.

I remember those. A pub I used to go to always had stuff like this on back then. Dirt bikes, skater stuff, BMX

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Fellow Dirt Bike Fiends,  Sorry, it's been a long time since i checked into this section...

Redemption is near...

( Check out the Pro riders pace.... Damn, That's Quick ! - Enjoy ! )

• 2 weeks later...

Archived