Fork me

gregtrx

So, I gots this zxr, and the fork seals are bust. But on closer inspection there are a few pits in the bottom of the stanction (usd it's a J model) so I was thinking this may happen again. While browsing ebay for shirts with hillarious slogans like "bite me" and "jesus saves... with the woolitch" I finded some forks, which allege to be free of defect and molestation. Just £130 of my dirty fingerprinted notes (well, paypal) and they should arrive with me sharpish.

Now, the seller didn't say which model they were from, and looking in Mr Haynes there are differences in the springs and air gap, but I think externally they are the same, some fiche spying showed me that the yokes are the same on js and Ls so im hoping they'll be ok. ANy kawasakisti know the exact specifications? And how to tell the difference too?

Cheers chaps, you're all gents. I know I am.

So, I gots this zxr, and the fork seals are bust. But on closer inspection there are a few pits in the bottom of the stanction (usd it's a J model) so I was thinking this may happen again. While browsing ebay for shirts with hillarious slogans like "bite me" and "jesus saves... with the woolitch" I finded some forks, which allege to be free of defect and molestation. Just £130 of my dirty fingerprinted notes (well, paypal) and they should arrive with me sharpish.

Now, the seller didn't say which model they were from, and looking in Mr Haynes there are differences in the springs and air gap, but I think externally they are the same, some fiche spying showed me that the yokes are the same on js and Ls so im hoping they'll be ok. ANy kawasakisti know the exact specifications? And how to tell the difference too?

Cheers chaps, you're all gents. I know I am.

Pretty sure the J and L forks were the same, apart from fork bottom colour differences with certain paint schemes. TBH sounds like you've done all the homework you need to do

Archived