R1 STOCKIEMUIR RD

delbikerboy

Love this video do any of you know this guy ;)

unfortunetly the quality aint that great :)

the road is by milngavie (pronounced mull-guy), i think the guys who hang at the ducati shop in glasgow ride there alot. anyway that is about as good as my guess gets!

Its a crazy mad road i love it im always on it plus the carbeth inn is on it :)

May have to take a wander over that way on the ten..... :thumbsup:

I'd leave it a bit mate - there was a fatality last week so there will be a high police presence for a while. I'd say it's not the best road round these parts anyway but it's popular because of the pub and because it leads you out towards Aberfoyle etc

I'd leave it a bit mate - there was a fatality last week so there will be a high police presence for a while. I'd say it's not the best road round these parts anyway but it's popular because of the pub and because it leads you out towards Aberfoyle etc

I'm over the other side anyway mate get up by Glenshee and round the Lecht quite a bit in the summer, I do venture over towards the Green Wellie and up towards Oban on occasion, but thats a full day job from over here.

I do like a ride up towards Loch Earn of an evening but thats about as far over your way I get, we'll need to sort out a proper PB day some time.

Found another crazy video from the stockiemuir rd rider is a bit metal but still cool :ph34r:

part1

part2 down queens view and devils pulpit etc

I'm over the other side anyway mate get up by Glenshee and round the Lecht quite a bit in the summer, I do venture over towards the Green Wellie and up towards Oban on occasion, but thats a full day job from over here.

I do like a ride up towards Loch Earn of an evening but thats about as far over your way I get, we'll need to sort out a proper PB day some time.

We came down from Elgin in the car last week past the Glenshee ski resort and I was well impressed with the roads round that way - need to put it on the list of possible summer trips.

The road from the Green Wellie to Oban is geat fun but if you like fast sweepers you need to head down towards Callender from the Wellie and then cross Dukes Pass into Aberfoyle ;)

Found another crazy video from the stockiemuir rd rider is a bit metal but still cool ;)

part1

part2 down queens view and devils pulpit etc

This guys vid has been discussed at length by some of the boys i know and the general feeling is we don't rate it - and the music is shit :)

Yeah the music isshit i agree, im sorry you did not like it i did it looks a few years old thats why it may look bad quality :icon_blackeye:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived