motrax led flush indicators

tater

o.k,all the websites that sell them tell you you don't need blanking plates and there is no thread going into the fairing.

so how do you fit them???????????,self adhesive?

anyone know?

thanks.

yep those ones,don't think they slot in from the inside,the hole for the indicator in the firing is slightly smaller than the actual indicator,so they would sit against the outside like normal spacers for mini indicators would.its got to be something really easy,think i am just thick!!

I expect they have a back plate then like how the original ones fit. What's up with your standard ones? they get damaged when you went ploughing?

I'm after some standard ones for the zxr, anything salvageable from yours?

yep,ploughing killed em!!!!

no idea how the standard indicators fit,it already had mini led indicators on.

are zxr ones the same as zx7r indicators?,i may have a couple of standard uns in the shed,will have a look in the morning.

A lot of the kawasaki ones are the same, usually theres a rubber boot that has a lip that grips the fairing. probably a push fit back plate on the LED ones

The motrax ones as above sit flat to the fairing, with a thread poking through...screw the plastic nut from inside and job jobbed. Strange for a motrax product, they look good on.

I'm odd in that and I'm a big bastard

I might have some too for you greg. You can stick 'em in your ears or something.

Archived