k2 rear wheel

markw

evening all,

out on k2 1000 today ,banked over went over white lines,and pot hole,sat me up but thought everything is ok.

got back to lube and clean and noticed big dink in rear wheel .. bollox

has anyone got one that they don't want or can they be repaired..?

its all i need

cheers

mark

Best excuse I ever heard for a set of PVM's....... Cheaper than OE love, and it is a safety issue, so I have no choice...

Best excuse I ever heard for a set of PVM's....... Cheaper than OE love, and it is a safety issue, so I have no choice...

well i did say to her that it could be worse they could have been carbon / pvm's....

someone must have changed theres and have one lurking in the garage, i know gsxr's aren't that common..$£$%$%$£$%$£ but surely

mark

nice one tootal , i thought you were gonna say you had one , i thought im going on my hols to collect it..!!

mine is a k2 not k5 ,so nor sure if it will fit and to be honest i little more than i wanted to pay

good spot tho

nice one tootal , i thought you were gonna say you had one , i thought im going on my hols to collect it..!!

mine is a k2 not k5 ,so nor sure if it will fit and to be honest i little more than i wanted to pay

good spot tho

ive got a guy in scotland who has one but its a k4 not k2 ,does anyone know if it will fit...???

would be a result if it did cause its only 50 quid.

ta

mark

Friend has a K1 rear wheel going, from a gixxer 600

Would this have the same width rim/ cush drive, etc? :eusa_think:

dunno mate, mine has 190 section rear tyre....

Archived