Feckin Close Shave!!

Cibbersicks

Seen this before...

But what really pisses me off is that the first link on the right is a vid of Craig Jones' fatal crash, WTF is that still doing up on YT?

But what really pisses me off is that the first link on the right is a vid of Craig Jones' fatal crash, WTF is that still doing up on YT?

Yeh i noticed this too.....not good.

WTF is that still doing up on YT?

[serious head on]

Given the number of nasty injury/death clips on you tube, why would it *not* be there? The only question, surely, is "Why would someone watch it for pleasure".

There's worse stuff out there and I was at Brands with 50,000 other people who saw most of what happened either 1st person or on the big screens. It's sad and nasty, but it's not illegal and disgusting so I can't see how it can be banned. Or why.

Dave

[serious head on]

Given the number of nasty injury/death clips on you tube, why would it *not* be there? The only question, surely, is "Why would someone watch it for pleasure".

There's worse stuff out there and I was at Brands with 50,000 other people who saw most of what happened either 1st person or on the big screens. It's sad and nasty, but it's not illegal and disgusting so I can't see how it can be banned. Or why.

Dave

there is worse stuff on there but still what if a family member came across it!!

bact to original vid how fookin close was that i jumpped haha

It breaches copyright law, I think.

My clips of Dani Pedrosa falling of at Catalunya in 2006 were removed, too.

'kin ell that was a bit close ! =8-o

[serious head on]

Dave

I'd be interested to know Youtubes boundarys. So would they show executions, stabbings, beheadings, disemboweling, or is it just the neat and tidy deaths where life is forever extinguished but from the outside everything looks fine, no blood, no gore, no cleaning up.

I wonder if the view of whoever sets that boundary would change if the footage showed someone they knew and loved leaving this mortal coil?

Apologies to the OP for the thread drift...

thats why i ignore the fold your mirrors in advice on trackdays , once you have turned your doing feck all til the apex (at my miserly speed anyway ) so a quick glance may save your ass .it has saved mine twice at knockhill ,both times ducati fantasists that still thought a 916 was quicker than a gixxer 750 . the first guys excuse was his brakes were shite and didnt work properly ! wtf was he doing on track then ? him and his mates did have nice ducati matching leathers though .

• 2 weeks later...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTT :icon_blackeye:

Archived