Radiator Repairs

Zakalwe

Anyone know of a good place to repair radiator in the NW? I swapped the rad on the blade after I dropped the bike. Its perfect except for one outlet has been squashed (not flat mind).

They are bloody expensive bits of kit (£500 from honda) so would want to get it repaired if i could. Any recommendations guys?

Ta in advance.

I had a problem with an mx bike radiator and a place in morley (Leeds) tested it and welded a little hole up for me. Cost me £15. Cant remember the name of the place but if you looked at a map there is a road that runs through morley in leeds and takes you from one exit of m62 where white rose centre is up to gildersome exit on m62 where ikea etc is. If you were travelling in the direction described its an old building on your right next to kwik fit kind of place.

Just to jump onboard this thread also.

My Rad has a bubbling effect going on on the sides of the rad. should i wire brush them off and Hammerite them or what would be the best course of action. ?

so if you can help Zak first, then me, please do so

Try DRS, Desert Radiator Services in Widnes, 0151 420 5050.

They repaired my leaking 9R rad, pressure tested it and repainted it for 35 notes.

Dead helpful

Widness is closer to me than Leeds.

Cheers guys...it'd be great if I could get it repaired......worth a few quid on eBay.

Thought you said you was gonna get it fixed and then donate it to my steelie racer as a works big rad ?

Best get the lugholes syringed out......I said you could buy it at a very reasonable price and fix it yerself ;)

keep talkin , pm numbers

Archived